Power up your data centre
We can reduce data centre risk, cost and stress
Vodafone’s IT specialists have been looking after data centre facilities for more than a decade, including the centres owned by some of New Zealand’s leading enterprises and government departments.
- Uptime is maximised with built-in redundancy for all services, access and systems
- Provide staff with secure remote access to your network
- Reduce the need for internal IT specialists
- Preserve office floor space through co-location
How we can support you
Start off by talking to our data centre experts. Tell them what you have now, and what your best-case-scenario would be. There are a couple of ways we can assume responsibility for your data centre:
- We can improve your current on-site data centre by taking over management and support of your hardware, operating systems and server applications. Our specialists are fully-conversant with UNIX, WINTEL, LINUX and VM Ware.
- If you’d rather reduce IT infrastructure, save floor space and increase security, you can have a data centre at an off-site location. We’ll look after every aspect of its operation and maintenance, to maximise uptime and support your productivity. Our co-location facilities offer high-security, fire detection and extinguishing devices, filtered power, backup power generators and other features to ensure security and high-availability.
- We can also provide operational support for back office infrastructure, including the hardware, operating systems, server applications and software.
Ready to outsource your infrastructure support?
Talk to us today about how we can look after your data centre or set you up in a co-location facility. Contact your Vodafone account manager or call
Want to know more?
Please fill in the form below and one of our business specialists will contact you shortly.