Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of Vodafone Fantastic Fridays offers is Vodafone New Zealand Limited, 74 Tarahoto Rd, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand (“Vodafone”).
2. Offer is open to Vodafone customers aged 16 or over excluding employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”), Vodafone’s associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. (“Eligible Entrant”).
3. The offer may be redeemed multiple times
4. The offer period starts 4 May 2017, ends 16 June 2017, (the Term), or until the total number of Vodafone Fantastic Fridays offers available have been redeemed, at Vodafone’s sole discretion.
5. The offer is 2 for 1 tickets to all RNZB 2017 opening nights ONLY in Wellington, Napier, Dunedin and Christchurch, and opening week (Wednesday 24th May to Sunday 28th May) ONLY in Auckland, of Three by Ekman.
6. Eligible Customers are entitled to purchase two A or B Reserve tickets to the Royal New Zealand Ballets 2017 season of a Three by Ekman show for the normal price of one ticket on the following dates:
St James Theatre
Wednesday 17 May 7.30pm
ASB Waterfront Theatre
Wednesday 24 May 7.30pm
Thursday 25 May 7.30pm
Friday 26 May 7.30pm
Saturday 27 May 1.30pm
Saturday 27 May 7.30pm
Sunday 28 May 4.00pm
Napier Municipal Theatre
Sunday 4 June 7.30pm
Isaac Theatre Royal
Friday 9 June 7.30pm
Wednesday 14 June 7.30pm
7. Eligible customers will be able to redeem the RNZB 2 for 1 ticket offer via www.vodafone.co.nz/sports and the My Vodafone app. You will be given either a direct link or a promotional code for the selected event. Click through to your selected event using the link, select your tickets and enter your Vodafone 2-for-1 promotional code, if it is required for that link. The Ticket vendor is responsible for ticket transaction and fulfilment.
9. By purchasing this ticket offer you consent to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Vodafone by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know.
10. Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.