Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to Vodafone customers 18 and over (“Eligible Entrant”) except employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”), their families, Vodafone’s associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
2. The Promotion starts on 17th May and closes 20th July 9am
3. To enter, txt ‘BLISS LOCATION’ to 499 during the promotion period and instantly go in the draw. This service is FreeTXT on the Vodafone network. Standard text charges for other networks.
• BLISS AKL
• BLISS WGTN
• BLISS CHCH
• BLISS QTOWN
4. Entry is limited to one per Eligible Entrant.
5. Vodafone may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
6. The prize is 1 double pass to the Bliss N Eso concert.
7. Concerts are the following times in each location:
AUCKLAND, Neck of The Woods, Thursday 27 July 9.00pm
WELLINGTON, Meow, Friday 28 July 9.00pm
CHRISTCHURCH, Winnie Bagoes, Saturday 29 July 9.00pm
QUEENSTOWN, World Bar, Sunday 30 July 9.00pm
8. The prize does not include any transport unless expressly stated or any other costs the winner may incur in using the prize including food and beverage costs, visa costs or spending money. All expenses for items unless expressly stated will be at the cost of the winner.
9. The prize draw will be conducted on Friday 21st July 2017.
10. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize. If the winner is under 18 years old, the -prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. The winner will be notified by text. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within one week after the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Vodafone will randomly choose another winner.
11. The winner[s] may be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
12. The winner and any guests who will be participating in the prize consents to Vodafone using their likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Vodafone’s products.
13. By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Winner’s guests may be required to accept these terms and conditions in order to participate in the prize.
14. Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
16. By entering this competition you consent to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Vodafone by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know.
17. Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. All entries become the property of Vodafone.
19. In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
20. Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
21. Information published by Vodafone on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.