Your all-in-one communication tool
Vodafone One Business is a cloud-based Unified Communications solution that connects your team's landlines, mobiles, tablets and PCs. It means your business can benefit from shared communication services like video conferencing, instant messaging, call flow management and more, from almost anywhere.
You can use either your existing broadband connection, or we can provide you with a dedicated broadband access.* Your all-in-one communications solution, managed through a simple self-service portal.
* You must select either Business Broadband or Metro Lite and have a minimum of three users to be eligible.
Vodafone One Business enables the following group features
Vodafone Unified Communications Benefits
✔ Better connected - Make your business more agile and effective thanks to communication tools that let your team stay connected from almost anywhere.
✔ Work your way - Take advantage of flexible working opportunities and deliver a better experience for your customers, with collaborative tools that let your team work together, even when they're apart.
✔ Future proofed - Vodafone One Business is cloud-based so you'll always have the latest updates and communications at your fingertips.
✔ Easy - Get up and running quickly, by using your existing broadband connection with Vodafone One Business Unified. An easy-to-use online portal lets you take control and keep track of your team's usage.
✔ Cost certainty - Pay one flat fee per user per month. It also gives you the flexibility to scale up or down as your business needs change.
You can add any of the following Add-Ons to your Vodafone One Business profiles
Alternative number — Point up to 5 geographic numbers to your Vodafone One Business service - $5 per month per user (Excl. GST)
Smart number — A self-managed call redirection service with the ability to redirect inbound calls to a termination number of your choice - $15 per month per user (Excl. GST)
Call recording — Make a recording of all of your customer conversations which you can playback or download using the online portal - $16 per month per user (Excl. GST)
Important things to know
• If using an existing broadband connection, the maximum number of Vodafone One Business users must not exceed 20 users per site.
• For customers who require a new dedicated Vodafone broadband connection, you must have a minimum of three users to be eligible. You must select either Business Broadband or Metro Lite.
• Vodafone One Business Unified and Basic Profiles are available on a 24 or 36 month term only.
• Vodafone One Business Mobile is available on an open term.
• You will need to be on a Red Share for Business, Red+ Business, Red+ Business Essentials, Red+ Business Super or Business Team Plan to use Vodafone One Business features on your mobile .
• If you connect a tablet it must be on a Vodafone On Account tablet plan.
• Early termination charges apply on Unified and Basic profiles if you remove 20% of your users or more.
• Roaming calls and calls to special numbers (such as 018 or 0900 numbers) are not included in your pricing plan, your mobile plan rates will apply.
• Vodafone One Business app requires iOS 10 or above, or Android 5.0 and above.
• For a self or assisted set-up, it is your responsibility to ensure that you provide an adequate access service and connectivity. This is includes power, PoE and structured cabling (CAT5e or above).
• Hardware such as an IP desk phone, IP DECT phone, ATA, IP conference phone and associated power supplies are available for an additional monthly fee.
• If you choose or require an assisted installation, a charge will apply.