Freedom to communicate with more than just words
With the Vodafone Call+ & Message+ app, you can send any kind of message to any mobile. It's as reliable as TXT plus all the good bits of chat. It also lets you share photos and video while you’re calling someone, and you can let people know why you’re getting in touch before they answer.Search our FAQs
- Get every conversation in one neat feed
- Set up as many different groups as you like
- Create a personalised look for each chat
Prepare your call
Let people know why you’re calling them before they answer. You can also add info like the subject you want to talk about, and where you are.
In-call share content
You can share more during the call by easily adding in pictures and video.
After the call you can find everything you shared during the call saved in your call log, in case you need to see it again.
Important things to know
- To use Message+ you must be a Vodafone customer and have a phone running on the Android operating system version 2.3 or newer, iOS 6 or higher. Message+ is not available on Windows devices.
- Message+ is provided to you free of charge and you will not be charged for installing Message+. You may be charged for the use of data to download it, the use of Message+ once downloaded, and for the messages that are sent and received over the internet (Instant Messaging). You may also be charged the cost of the TXT or the PXT, in accordance to the standard charges of your plan if you have exhausted the allowances of your plan.
- Message+ is provided to you by Vodafone Sales and Services Ltd, registered in England and Wales at Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN, under registered number 06844137.
- Message+ Terms and Conditions apply.
Message+ may also be referred to as Message Plus