Conditions and User Restriction
- All prices exclude GST
- talkZoneZero Plus is only available for businesses with five or more mobile connections
- 4G upgrade enables access to 4G LTE service. For important information on 4G coverage and devices see vodafone.co.nz/4G
- All connections under your account must be on talkZoneZero Plus ie belong to the same user calling group.
- 30% of your connections must be on a talkZoneZero Plus Pricing Plan other than talkZoneZero Plus Base.
- Your talkZoneZero Plus connections may not be used by anyone other than you and your employees, without our written agreement.
- talkZoneZero Plus connections are subject to to our standard On Account terms and conditions.
Excluded call types
The following call types are excluded from talkZoneZero Plus pricing and incur standard charges:
- Data sessions
- Txt messages
- Voicemail (on talkZoneZero Plus Base only - other talkZoneZero Plus plans have free voicemail)
- Calls to 0800, 0508, 0900, and 018
- callReturn (calls to your talkZoneZero Plus calling group)
Our Fair Use Policy applies. Use of talkZoneZero Plus connections for auto dialling, continuously call forwarding, telemarketing, call centre is not permitted, nor is use of Cellular Trunking Units.
Frequently Called Numbers
talkZoneZero Plus Pricing Plans include at least three complimentary Frequently Called Numbers (FCN), which can be any network mobile or landline not already on your account. You can change your FCNs once a month, free of charge. Further changes may incur fees. If a mobile FCN ports from our network, we will notify you and it will be removed from your FCN list. FCN’s are added at an account level rather than per connection.
groupCall is auto provisioned for talkZoneZero Plus. groupCall enables you to conference up to 4 other mobile connections. When using groupCall you pay the applicable price per minute for each person you call to add to your conference call.
callTransfer may be provisioned on talkZoneZero Plus. callTransfer enables the transfer of an incoming call by you to another telephone number, meaning the incoming caller can speak to another person without you being part of the call. So, on talkZoneZero Plus you can transfer an incoming call using callTransfer to another of your talkZoneZero Plus connections or FCNs at zero cost. If however you use callTransfer to transfer an incoming call to a number which is not one of your talkZoneZero Plus connections or FCNs, you are accountable for the cost of that transferred call until it ends, even though none of your connections may be connected to the call.
Early Termination Charges, Plan Transfer Fees, Early Resign Fees
Early Termination Charges, Plan Transfer Fees, and Early Resign Fees may apply to talkZoneZero Plus connections and data plans. Learn more about Early Termination Charges