Choice Naked, Mega Naked, Chocka Naked
These plans are supported but no longer for sale - you cannot sign up, re-sign or transfer to them. You can continue to use these services and make changes to your account as normal
|Data allowance per month||50GB||200GB||400GB|
|Promotional price 12 month term*||$89||$99||$109|
|On Account discount||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Double your data||+$20.00||Free (12 months)||Free (12 months)|
* Only available if you signed or resigned to these plans before 19 of September 2013.
Important things to know
These terms are in addition to our standard Fixed Line and Broadband Terms and Conditions.
Naked broadband is not available in all areas, check if you can get Naked broadband at your address with the address checker on this page.
- No standard fixed line phone line for calling is allowed with a Naked broadband plan. If you currently have an active standard fixed line phone line for calling, this will be disconnected and any features that you had on that line, including voicemail and caller display, will be deactivated
- Services that require a fixed line phone line to work, such as monitored alarms, faxes, medical alerts, the interactive features of SKY digital or PABXs are incompatible with Naked broadband
- The On Account discounted pricing is available when Naked broadband is linked to an eligible Vodafone On Account plan, which you or your employer pays for. Eligible plans do not include Prepay, Mobile Broadband, Mobile data, TXT only, Free2Call, Biz Mobile, Biz Data, Invitation Mobile GSM and Free Access plans.
- If you receive a discounted monthly pricing for your Naked broadband plan, you have to remain on a validated eligible On Account plan
- Each validated On Account phone number may only be registered to receive discounted monthly pricing for one naked broadband plan
- If you go over your data limit and you don’t want to double your data you can surf at 64kbps for the rest of the month
- Upload and download speed will vary depending how close you are to an exchange, your computer’s capability, how many people are online at the same time, the websites you visit, etc
- Uploads and downloads count towards your monthly allowance
- If you’re switching to Vodafone your existing provider may charge you an early termination fee
- The Vodafone Station has been designed to provide a great experience with Vodafone's Broadband and Fibre plans. In ensuring this, a number of VoIP features have been configured to optimally run on the Vodafone Network and as a result the Vodafone Station will not work with other voice over IP services.