InHome Cable Naked Broadband
For Wellington, Kapiti and Christchurch.
|Data allowance per month||60GB||100GB|
|Monthly cost with an On Account mobile calling plan||$59.95||$89.95|
|Extra 2Gb Pack||+$2.95||+$2.95|
* LightSpeed speed is up to 15 Mbps downstream and up to 2 Mbps upstream.** WarpSpeed speed is up to 130 Mbps downstream and up to 10 Mbps upstream.
· Includes a cable modem, which remains the property of Vodafone.
· Statements about speed of services are not guarantees about continuous speed.
· Pricing valid for new customers signing up to InHome from 1 April 2013. InHome terms and conditions apply.
· A minimum 12 month contract applies to InHome broadband plans. Installation and early termination charges may apply.
Important things to know
- InHome terms and conditions apply.
- Statements about the speed of the services are not guarantees about continuous speed or usage.
- All usage (both downstream and upstream) will be counted towards the monthly usage allowance limit. All usage sent to and from the Vodafone servers will also be counted towards your usage allowance limit, including any usage rejected by security software or hardware (such as a firewall) on your own equipment. We will charge you on a monthly basis at the stated overage rate on your plan for any usage both downstream and upstream over the stated usage allowance. Additional usage is charged on a block basis and you will be charged for the whole block even if you do not use all the usage in the block.
- We will endeavour to send an email to your nominated paradise.net/clear.net email address when you have used 80% of your usage allowance and another email when you have used 100% of that allowance. It is therefore important that you regularly check your nominated email address for emails we send you about your account and any additional usage charges.
- You may change your broadband plan once per billing period
- You will be responsible for protecting your computer against any virus, unauthorised access or spam. We recommend that you install appropriate firewalls, spam filters and anti-virus software.
- We do not recommend using peer to peer services (file-sharing programmes) as these services use considerable usage.
- Connection restrictions may apply in some areas for the WarpSpeed broadband plan.
- Cable modem : Internet services require the installation of a cable modem which remains the property of Vodafone.
- The actual speed of Internet service will vary depending on the customer's plan and the computer configuration, volume of traffic, capacity of the server of the sites visited and amount of simultaneous usage on the network.