Broadband with home phone - Cable 80GB pack
This plan is supported but no longer for sale - you cannot sign up, re-sign or transfer to them. You can continue to use these services and make changes to your account as normal
|Broadband with home phone - CableShare 80GB Pack|
|Data allowance per month||80GB|
|Promotional price 12 month term*||$89|
|On Account discount||Yes|
* Only available if you signed or resigned to these plans before 23 May 2014.
Important things to know
Important things to know and Vodafone Offer Summary
These terms are in addition to our standard Residential Broadband, TV and Fixed Line terms and conditions. Terms for the ‘2 month free’ offer.
Unlimited Broadband - Terms
Standard Broadband with Home Phone - Cable Offer Summary
Home phone & calling
- Phone features are an additional monthly charge to your home phone monthly fee.
- The monthly fee for phone add-ons is charged in advance. If you cancel any of these services part way through the month you will still be billed to the end of the month.
- The HomeHub router is the Netcomm NP805N wireless router.
- 802.11n Wi-Fi to enjoy extended wireless coverage throughout the home.
- 4 Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) RJ45 ports, lets you connect up to 4 wired devices via the Gigabit Ethernet port, and use the inbuilt USB 2.0 port to connect and share an external hard disc drive.
- With the next generation of Internet just around the corner the inclusion of IPv6 support means you can enjoy a new world of applications without having to upgrade.
- Stated speeds are based on theoretical maximums. Your actual broadband speed will vary depending on a number of factors including NZ and overseas networks, your modem and computer technology including wifi capability, internal home wiring, other environmental factors, and how many other people are using it at the time. Uploads and downloads count towards your monthly allowance.
- If you’re switching to Vodafone your existing provider may charge you an early termination fee.
- A wireless modem and standard broadband connection and wiring offer is available when you choose a contract term.
- Broadband is not available in all areas.
BestMates for home phone
- Your nominated numbers can be any NZ landline or NZ mobile number. International phone numbers, special numbers (such as a 0900 or 0800 number) or short codes are excluded.
- You can change your nominated numbers at any time, however you can only change each nominated number once per month.
- You can give each of your nominated numbers a unique description or nickname (eg. Mum, Friend, Sister, Boyfriend) so that you can easily identify each number belongs to. You can add, edit or remove a nickname label as often as you like.
- BestMates for home phone is not available with Standard Broadband Naked and Ultra Fast Broadband Naked plans, business fixed line plans or as an Add-On to the home phone only service.