This plan is no longer available to new or re-signing customers. Instead of Unlimited, go Endless. All new Pay Monthly plans come with Endless Data plus hotspot is included at no extra cost.
Unlimited data, talk and TXT for $79.99 per Month
✔ Daily Roaming for $7 a day*
✔ Hotspot your data for an extra $15 per month. Learn more
Half price Unlimited offer: This promotion has now ended. Available only on the $79.99 Unlimited Open Term plan. The discount will end after three months and the standard monthly price will apply. Standard Pay Monthly Terms apply, see mobile terms for details. Offer available for a limited time only, and not in conjunction with other offers.
Unlimited Plan: Max speeds reduced after 40GB. No sharing, tethering or hotspots unless you purchase a Hotspot add-on. Max SD streaming. Standard person-to-person NZ and Australian numbers only. Excludes special and premium numbers (i.e. short codes). Personal use only. Unlimited mobile terms apply.
Hotspot add-on: Available as an add-on to the Unlimited plan for $15 per month. Hotspot capable device required. Your Hotspot add-on will count towards your plan usage, speeds will reduce at 40GB. Max SD streaming. Unlimited mobile terms apply.
*For $7 a day you can use your plan minutes, TXT and data in selected Daily Roaming countries. This includes your Hotspot where you have purchased the Hotspot add on. Usual plan charges apply. A daily fee applies for each day you make/receive calls, send TXTs or use data in the Daily Roaming country (valid until midnight NZ time) up to 90 consecutive days. Simplified rates apply to other destinations. For Daily Roaming terms see vodafone.co.nz/daily-roaming.
Important things to know
- This plan includes unlimited data, calling minutes and TXTs for $79.99 a month.
- Maximum speed reduced after 40GB. No sharing, tethering or hotspots.
- Maximum video quality is 480p/SD while streaming using mobile data.
- Unlimited talk and TXT is for standard person-to-person calls and TXTs to standard NZ and Australian numbers. Excludes special and premium numbers (i.e. short codes). Unlimited talk and TXT is not for multiple simultaneous calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other device), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity that Vodafone considers to be non standard usage.
- If you purchase the Hotspot add-on, you can Hotspot your Unlimited data allocation to other devices . Your Hotspot add-on use will count towards your plan usage and speeds will reduce at 40GB. Maximum video streaming quality is 480p/SD. You will be charged for the Hotspot each month until you decide to remove it. Using a Hotpot add-on is not the same as a broadband connection
- Unlimited data, talk and text are for personal use only.
- Your calls will be charged per minute, rounded up to the closest full minute.
- This plan has a 1 month term.
- You can download the My Vodafone app to easily check your data, mins and TXT usage any time.
- Daily Roaming: For just $7 a day you can use your NZ plan’s minutes, TXTs and data overseas with Daily Roaming. Simplified rates apply to other destinations.
- Consumer terms, Mobile terms, and Unlimited Mobile Terms apply.
- For important things to know on Netflix see vodafone.co.nz/netflix/ or for Netflix terms see vodafone.co.nz/legal/terms-conditions/netflix.
- The casual rates for this plan are:
- $2 for 60 minutes: Call overseas landlines in one of 30 countries from NZ anytime and pay no more than $2 for 60 minutes.
- International calls: $0.69/min for calls to mobiles & landlines in Ireland, UK, USA & Canada. $1.39/min for mobile & landlines to other countries. Satellite calls/min: $15.64 Inmarsat A, $11.50 Inmarsat B, $4.03 Global Star.
- PXTs: 49c per PXT.
- Video calls: $0.79 per minute to Vodafone mobiles. $2.03 per minute to mobiles on any other NZ network. $2.05 to international mobiles.
Got a question? We have answers.
What does Unlimited Data mean?
Why is speed reduced after 40GB and how much is it slowed?
What is the Hotspot add-on?
The Hotspot add-on is a recurring add-on that will automatically be applied each month from the time of purchase until you decide to remove it. To remove it from your plan, simply give us a call or visit us in store.
Why is video streaming quality limited to 480p/SD?
Is the Unlimited plan compatible with tablets?
A monthly $15 hotspot add-on can be purchased if you want to hotspot your unlimited mobile data to your wifi-enabled tablet.
Can I share my Unlimited plan allocations: data, talk and TXT?
A monthly $15 hotspot add on can be purchased if you want to hotspot your unlimited mobile data to your wifi-enabled devices.