Our ultra-reliable, dedicated network solutions can satisfy all critical business needs, underpinned by a team of 500+ telco specialists.
We work with partners large and small, to build bespoke and relevant solutions for your business and customers. We know telco, and our team of engineers and telecommunications specialists have a combined industry experience of around 10,000 years.
We’re committed to working with Māori organisations to enhance the future of Te Ao Māori, and we operate under our company-wide Honouring the principles of Te Tīriti o Waitangi policy, which has the key principles of: Kāwanatanga (honourable governance), Rangatiratanga (agency and self-determination), Ōritetanga (equity and participation), and Tikanga & Ritenga (the protection and adherence of Māori customs).
Tailored solutions are designed to work for our partners, which can span international carriers, hyperscale operators, managed service providers (MSPs), greenfield property developers, and iwi businesses.
Our fibre network includes more than 10,000 kilometres of core fibre and points of presence New Zealand wide, in additional to our international network. We offer Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) to enable partners to increase bandwidth over existing fibre networks.
Key data products include:
- Wholesale Ethernet VPN offering plug and play simplicity with carrier class service management to deliver WAN services that meet the highest possible performance targets. Based on Metro Ethernet Forum E-Line, E-Access and E-LAN service types, Vodafone W-EVPN Carrier Ethernet services are cost effective, flexible solutions offering industry-leading SLAs.
- Wholesale IPVPN making it easy for service providers to build WAN connectivity linking customer sites to deliver a wide range of applications including voice, video and data. With support for up to six Classes of Service (CoS), W-IPVPN can be used to deliver network services with traffic prioritised to suit the most demanding requirements. Built on state-of-the-art Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology with access bandwidths from 64K to 1Gbps W-IPVPN provides flexible high-performance network solutions nationwide.
- Wholesale Direct Fibre providing a flexible, dedicated networking solution for linking network operator and customer sites point to point within a city. W-DF is ideal for high bandwidth backbone networks or direct access between sites for SAN replication, data centre connectivity and disaster recovery applications.
Our extensive Internet services allow you to offer your customers highly competitive Internet pricing and unparalleled Internet performance. This includes:
With international and domestic only options delivered nationwide on our wholly owned fibre based IP network and internationally through multiple diverse fibre links on submarine cable systems (TGA, Hawaiki and Southern Cross) to Australia and USA. . Our domestic and international network includes extensive bilateral peering with the top Content Delivery Network players and IP interconnect agreements with national and Tier 1 Global Carriers and Transit providers.
Provides a permanently connected, symmetrical Internet connection designed for business customers with options for static IP address allocation and BGP based multi-attached or multi-homed redundacy.. W-ID gives you worldwide connectivity through Vodafone’s international and domestic IP networks.
With 4G coverage in 98.5% of where Kiwis work and live, and an extensive 5G footprint, Vodafone offers a future proofed network that can help to grow your business.
Retaining the customer relationship, having the flexibility to develop your own retail products and proposition, and competitive commerical terms.
Our solutions are designed to be bespoke and flexible, and our team of specialists can work with you to develop a true long-term partnership.
Provides partners access to our world-class network infrastructure and related services, such as provisioning, administration, and OSS/BSS, to help you plan, implement, and manage mobile services.
SIP trunking is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology and streaming media service that can provide unified communications via a range of applications. This can include:
- Other streaming media applications such as desktop sharing
- Video conferencing.
Unified Calling is becoming increasingly important as growing numbers of applications like video platforms also offer calling options. Our Unified Communications and Calling solutions provide organisations:
- Access to an innovative technology stack, which combines a range of comms tools into an easy-to-use interface.
- Instead of having to manage a range of different comms channels, partners can offer their staff and customers access to awesome voice technology while enabling operational flexibility.
We have experts on call 24/7 to monitor our network and respond in real-time to manage and mitigate any incidents that arise. This includes DDOS protection services that protect our clients from DDOS attack.
We have a range of tools in place that use advanced technology including AI to actively monitor and scan for faults, and proactively fix them as they arise.
Aggregates and analyses cyber activity from a range of different sources across our entire IT infrastructure.
Our SIEM collects security data from network devices, servers, domain controllers and more to protect your business and customers from harm.
As soon as a potential issue is detected, our specialist team can step in and manage the issue. Your security is our top concern.