Bring your number
Learn more about switching to Vodafone on a Pay Monthly plan.
*MyFlex plan needs to consist of minutes, TXT and data totalling $13 or more. MyFlex Prepay renews every 28 days and auto renews if you have enough credit. Included minutes and TXTs are for personal use only. See https://www.vodafone.co.nz/myflex/ for terms. Bring your number to Vodafone (from any other NZ mobile network) when you join a MyFlex Prepay plan and receive a bonus 5GB of data. 5GB bonus data lasts for up to 90 days from activation. Data bonus can take up to 72 hours to be activated. 5GB bonus cannot be carried over. See Prepay Porting for terms.
Important things to know
- It will take around 4 business hours (Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm) to bring your number across from your previous provider.
- You’ll still be able to use your existing number and SIM until you are ported over
- Make sure you have your Vodafone SIM card ready to go before starting the online porting process.
- Within 10 minutes of submitting your mobile number porting order, you’ll receive a confirmation TXT from 2542 to your current SIM card. This extra layer of security will ask you to confirm your porting request by responding with “Yes” or “Y” within 2 hours of receiving the TXT.
- If you do not respond within 2 hours of receiving the TXT message, the order will be cancelled.
- See the porting terms and conditions.
- Take a look at our porting FAQ.