- Entry is open to participants aged 18 or over (“Eligible Entrant”) except employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited, their families, Vodafone’s associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The promotion starts at 9am 3 September 2018 and closes 9am 12 September 2018 New Zealand time.
- To enter, participants need to submit their name, phone number and Moon Festival stories to http://vodafonenzlaunch.koyooo.com/vdf/ before 9am on the 12 September 2018 New Zealand time.
- Entry is limited to one per Eligible Entrant.
- Vodafone may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
- There are three categories of prizes.
First prize: one winner to win a luxury Moon Festival night (as described below).
Second prize: two winners to each win 1 x double pass to the Mayday Concert on 23 September at the Trusts Arena, Auckland.
Third Prize: 30 winners to each win one box of moon cakes.
- First Prize: Luxury Moon Festival Night. The winner of the first prize will get to select 9 of their family/friends to stay with them for 1 night (22nd-23rd of September) at a beautiful beach house in Omaha. The 10 guests (including the winner) will be picked up by a private driver at a central location in Auckland (to be notified to the winner by Vodafone) at 3:50pm on the 22nd September and taken to the beach house. The 1 x night at the beach house includes:
- Set dinner and dessert on Saturday the 22nd of September, and set breakfast on Sunday the 23rd of September, for 10 people
- Linen (bedding and towels) for 10 people.
Please note that the Prize does not include transfers to and from your home to your private driver pick up point in Auckland.
The winner must report any damage or breakages at/to the property during the stay to a Vodafone contact, who will pass it on to the property manager. The winner will be responsible for the cost to repair or replace any damage or breakages.
- Prizes do not include any transport unless expressly stated or any other costs the winner may incur in using the prize including food and beverage costs, visa costs or spending money. All expenses for items unless expressly stated will be at the cost of the winner.
- The prize draw will be conducted on 12 September 2018. Vodafone will select the best story of the winner to win the prize.
- The winners will be notified by phone. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within 2 days after the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Vodafone will choose another winner.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
- The winner and any guests who will be participating in the prize consents to Vodafone using their likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment to promote this competition (including any outcome), and any of Vodafone’s products. Including, but not limited to, the winner of the first prize and their 9 x family/friends consenting to Vodafone placing imagery and video of the evening on Vodafone’s official WeChat Account as well as other Vodafone authorized brand communications.
- By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Winner’s guests will be required to accept these terms and conditions in order to participate in the prize.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- By entering this competition you consent to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Vodafone by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know.
- Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of Vodafone.
- In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- Information published by Vodafone on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.