1. Information published by Vodafone New Zealand Limited ("Vodafone") on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The competition is open to Vodafone Voice Members who are invited to complete the survey for which the competition relates, based on specific survey respondent definition requirements, as decided by Vodafone.
3. There is one prize draw for each survey.
4. Entry to the competition is achieved by following the link sent via email and completing the survey.
5. Entries to each competition must be received by the date specified in the survey invitation email.
6. One entry per person per survey only.
7. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
8. Vodafone's decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Vodafone reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this competition at any time.
10. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If Vodafone is unable to contact each winner within 1 week from the competition draw date then the winner will be redrawn.
11. The prize for each competition is as specified in the survey invitation email.
12. Vodafone will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. By entering the competition you accept all these terms and conditions.