Terms - TXTNZ
Terms and Conditions
Only available to Supa Prepay customers.
- Purchase TXTNZ on Supa Prepay for $12 a month and get 5000 TXTs to any NZ mobile network.
- Is not available for international TXTs or whilst roaming overseas.
- TXTNZ Add-On is charged at the time of subscription and renews every calendar month, if sufficient Supa Prepay balance is available on the renewal date or until cancelled.
- If you have insufficient balance on the renewal date and your Add-On fails to renew, the Add-On will go on hold for up to 14 days from the date the Add-On was to renew. You cannot use the Add-On, or alter the Add-On in any other way, while the Add-On is on hold. You can cancel the Add-On while it is on hold.
- If you topup while the Add-On is on hold, it will be automatically reactivated and the price will be deducted from your Prepay balance, provided you topup enough to cover any outstanding IOUs and other on hold Add-Ons you may have. If you do not make a topup within 14 days that is sufficient to reactivate your on hold Add-On, your Add-On will be removed from your Prepay, and you'll need to buy the Add-On again.
- When you topup, outstanding IOUs and/or on hold Add-Ons will be charged in this order (as applicable): IOU, BestMates 3, BestMates 2, BestMate, TXT5000, TXTNZ,other charged Add-Ons. If you do not make a topup that is sufficient to reactivate all your on hold Add-Ons, the remaining Add-Ons will stay on hold for up to 14 days.
- You can cancel your TXTNZ Add-On at any time. If you cancel TXTNZ it will be removed from your account on your expiry date, and the Add-On will not renew. If you still have TXTs available under this Add-On when you cancel, these will be available to use in accordance with these terms and conditions until the expiry date.
- Any TXTs not used within 1 calendar month of purchasing the TXTNZ Add-On will be lost.
- You can have only one TXTNZ Add-On per month.
- You can have TXTNZ and TXT5000. VF to VF TXTs will be deducted from TXT5000 first before being deducted from the TXTNZ allocation.
- Additional TXTs, and TXTs sent to other networks in New Zealand are charged at 20 cents per message. TXTs sent from New Zealand to international destinations are 31 cents per TXT.
- TXTNZ cannot be used for premium services.
- Vodafone Terms and Conditions for Prepay customers apply.