- In order for Sure Signal Enterprise to work you require:
- a direct fixed broadband connection to the internet
- a minimum upload and download speed of 2Mbps.
- To check your broadband speed, take the Broadband speedtest.
Note: Broadband speeds do vary depending on things like how close you are to an exchange, your computer's capability, how many other people are online at the same time, the websites you visit, etc.
- You need a 3G or 4G mobile to use Sure Signal Enterprise. The number of people that can use Sure Signal Enterprise simultaneously depends on which Sure Signal Enterprise device you are using:
- Sure Signal Enterprise V1.5 can accommodate 8 simultaneous sessions (4 simultaneous voice and data sessions).
- Sure Signal Enterprise V2.2 can accommodate 32 simultaneous sessions (16 simultaneous voice and data sessions).
- Data uploaded and downloaded by the Sure Signal Enterprise device will not use your monthly broadband data allowance if your broadband connection is with Vodafone.
- A 30-day money back guarantee applies, so if you decide Sure Signal Enterprise is not for you within the first 30 days from when you receive the Sure Signal Enterprise device simply call us on 0800 438 458. We will provide a courier bag for you to return the Sure Signal Enterprise device to us. When we receive it, we will credit your Vodafone account for the amount you paid us for the Sure Signal Enterprise device. The 30-day money back guarantee does not include any mobile or broadband charges that you may have incurred.
- Your mobile phone is connected through Sure Signal Enterprise, and like any wireless phone, operates using radio signals, which cannot guarantee connection in all conditions. You must never solely rely on any wireless phone for emergency communications.
- Sure Signal Enterprise terms are in addition to our Business Terms.
Visit our Sure Signal for Business page to learn more.