Smart 4 fun Twitter Competition
Information published by Vodafone New Zealand Limited ("Promoter") on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand ("Eligible Entrant"). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on the 11th of September 2014 and closes at 9.00am on 30th September 2014.
- To enter, you must post a comment on Twitter with a photo of you having fun, and include the hashtag #smart4fun.
- Comments on Twitter must mention '@VodafoneNZ' and each entry must be suitable for display and publication online, and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity). If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this competition.
- Entry is limited to one per Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries in excess of the maximum or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is 10 Vodafone Smart 4 fun mobile phones.
- All entries received by the closing time will be reviewed by the Promoter. The 10 best valid entries in the opinion of the Promoter will win 1 Vodafone Smart 4 fun mobile phone. If the winner is under 18 years old, the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian.
- Upon selection of winning entries, the winners will be notified via Twitter to request further contact details. If we have not received further contact details within 3 days of requesting this via Twitter, or if three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within three days after the draw and the winner is still unavailable, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected from eligible entries.
- By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any stated prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
You can see more details or buy the Vodafone Smart 4 fun online.