Ready Hub is provided by Vodafone New Zealand Limited of 74 Taharoto Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand (NZBN 9429037753115).
Using Ready Hub for online management of Products and Services
1. If you use Ready Hub to order or otherwise manage any of our Products and Services you:
a. will comply with our Ready Hub authorisation process as notified by us to you, including the process set out in the Ready Hub User Guide;
b. agree to maintain the secrecy and security of your log-in details; and
c. acknowledge that:
i. you are responsible for the actions of any Ready Hub administrator and users while they are accessing Ready Hub;
ii. administrators and users will retain access to Ready Hub and will be able to access Products and Services unless their access is removed by you;
iii. you are responsible for any orders placed on Ready Hub using any of your log-in details (whether by your Ready Hub administrator or user or otherwise); and
iv. if any order placed on Ready Hub using your log-in details (whether by your Ready Hub administrator or user or otherwise) is accepted by us the order will be treated as an order for the purposes of any agreement between us under which we supply you with Products or Services (including any Master Services Agreement or TaaS Subscription Agreement), and will be governed by the terms of that agreement.
Password for online access
2. We will provide access to Ready Hub to any person you notify to us.
3. You will keep confidential any passwords, codes or log-in details used to access Ready Hub and will only disclose them to those of your employees and agents who need them to access the information for you. You will ensure that the online information is accessed only for your own business use.
Collection of information
4. During your use of Ready Hub we may collect information about you. We may hold the information and share it with our employees, any related Vodafone Group Company, suppliers, contractors, other agents and service providers approved by us where this is necessary, and permitted by our agreement with you, to:
a. enable us to provide you the Products and Services that you order through Ready Hub;
b. send you invoices;
c. administer and enforce any agreement between us.
5. We may disclose the information we collect for legal or regulatory purposes or to help maintain the law.
Exclusion of warranties and limitation of liability
6. We do not warrant the operation of Ready Hub will be uninterrupted or error free.
7. By using Ready Hub you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms.