Prepay Porting Terms and Conditions
You must read this acknowledgement before accepting:
1. I am authorised to request the port of the phone number to Vodafone New Zealand Limited.
2. I understand and agree that:
• Porting the above listed number will mean I will no longer receive service from my current telecommunications service provider. I may have outstanding obligations to that telecommunications service provider such as porting or early termination charges, and it is my responsibility to discharge these obligations
• I will be responsible for all costs associated with porting the phone number
• Any prepay credit balances or other benefits with my current telecommunications service provider will be lost to me
• I understand that, once the port is completed, the number I request to be ported will replace the Vodafone number provided on the SIM I recently acquired
• The way I access some Vodafone services may differ from the way other Vodafone customers access those services
• Services provided by my current telecommunications service provider may not be available at Vodafone
• To effect the port, Vodafone will supply information entered in the Your Porting Details online form to my current telecommunications service provider;
• Vodafone may in its discretion refuse to port the listed number for any reason including, for example, if it believes my purpose is fraudulent
• Vodafone will not be liable to me for any direct or indirect loss or damage resulting from failure or delay in the porting process.
3. I expressly authorise the listed phone number to be ported to Vodafone.
4. This Customer Authorisation is valid for 30 days from acceptance.
I agree to the above as account holder (or duly authorised representative), of the Prepay phone number.
Prepay Porting Data 5GB offer
Bring your number with you (from any other NZ mobile network) when you join our MyFlex Prepay plan and receive a bonus 5GB of data.
You can bring your number to Vodafone by following the instructions at vodafone.co.nz/bringyournumber or by visiting one of our Vodafone stores.
The 5GB data bonus is a one-off that lasts for up to 90 days from the date that you receive it, and is in addition to the data allowance of the Prepay plan you choose. Any unused data will not be carried over.
You will receive 5GB within 72 hours of:
1. Activating your new SIM
2. Topping up and activating onto an eligible Prepay plan
Data will be consumed in the following order:
1. Top up data bonus (if any)
2. Prepay Deals (if any)
3. Always Available Prepay Deals/boosts (if any)
4. 5GB 'Bring your number' bonus data
5. Prepay plan entitlements
Standard Prepay porting terms apply, see above. You may be responsible to your current telecommunications provider for unlock fees, porting charges and/or early termination charges.