Terms and Conditions for Pay Monthly plans
The following terms apply to the Endless Data plans: Small Mobile, Medium Mobile, Large Mobile and Extra Large Mobile.
Companion Plan terms (set out below) apply to all Companion Medium Mobile, Companion Large Mobile, and Companion Extra Large Mobile plans.
Endless Data plans:
- Endless data is for personal Mobile use only. Speeds will be reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps once your plan's full speed data allowance has been exceeded. Data is available for use within the Vodafone New Zealand network only. If you roam overseas then additional charges will apply. Refer to On Account Roaming Terms and Conditions.
- Unlimited Talk and TXT is for standard voice calls and TXTs to standard NZ and Oz numbers. Excludes premium and special numbers (i.e. short codes).
- Video calls (excluding video calling apps and other data-based video calling services) may incur additional charges. Android to Android video calls using video telephony (excluding video calling apps) may incur a per minute charge
- Unlimited Talk and TXT is not for multiple simultaneous calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other device) Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity that Vodafone considers to be non-standard usage. Standard rates apply for other usage. Unlimited Talk and TXT does not include calls or TXTs to Australian external territories (including Norfolk Island) or satellite services.
- The plan is charged at the time of activation, one month in advance. If a plan is activated part way through a billing month, we will bill the cost of the plan to cover the rest of the month, and the next month in advance.
- Should an account holder choose to provide their account credentials, namely their account PIN, to another person/entity, that person will have billing account access and will have the ability to act on their behalf to perform acts like adding and disconnecting connections and add-ons, and accessing account information.
- The main account holder (and any individual with billing account access) is able to view all usage data relating to plans and add-ons linked to that account.
- If you have any add-ons or discounts on your existing plan/account, they won't be applied to an Endless Data plan
- If you have a Prepay plan any existing credit you have will be transferred across to the new Pay Monthly bill.
Fair use applies. Consumer terms, Mobile Terms and Daily Roaming terms apply.
Companion Plans are subject to Pay Monthly terms, set out above.
- Companion Plans are only available with a $60 Medium, $80 Large or $100 Extra Large Pay Monthly plan (Primary plan).
- Companion plans must be the same plan type as the Primary plan (e.g. if the Primary plan is on an $80 Large plan, all Companion plans must be Large Companion plans). All plans must be on the same billing account.
- Primary plan and the Companion plan must maintain a relationship with each other. That is, every Primary plan can have up to 3 Companion plans associated to it. A Companion plan cannot exist without being associated to a relevant Primary plan.
- We reserve the right to change your plan at any time, including where necessary to ensure the above eligibility rules are met. For example, if the Primary plan is changed or removed, a Companion Plan can be appointed as Primary (and will therefore then pay full price for that plan).
- If you wish to join a Companion plan, your number will be added to the Primary plan holder’s account. When this occurs, they control the number and are responsible for the monthly charges that are incurred by your number. This also means the Primary plan holder will be able to:
- See a record of all calls and TXT messages made and received from your number (but not the content of the calls or TXTs)
- Change the Primary or Companion plan (e.g. downgrading or upgrading the plan type, adding call bars to prevent international dialling, or adding or removing other add-ons such as Interest Free Payments)
- Terminate or suspend the Primary Plan and/or the Companion plan
- Move your number to another provider
- If you have a Pay Monthly plan:
- You are responsible for any outstanding charges that remain on account at the time of joining a Companion plan
- If you are in contract for your Vodafone plan, you may be charged an early termination fee and will be required to pay any outstanding amounts due (including any Interest Free Payments). If desired, you can ask to cancel the transition to becoming a Companion;
- If you have any add-ons or discounts on your existing plan/account, they won't be applied to the new Companion plan
- If you have a Prepay plan:
- Any existing credit you have will be transferred across to the new Pay Monthly bill.
Consumer terms, Mobile Terms and Daily Roaming terms apply.