You agree that you:
- will not use the Site for fraudulent, malicious or illegal purposes, including without limitation, to send or transmit any virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful code or attachment; or to alter, steal, corrupt, disable, destroy, trespass or violate any security or encryption of any computer file, database or network;
- will not at any time copy, reproduce in any form, translate, adapt, modify, vary, tamper with, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of any software which comprises the Site or circumvent any aspect of the Site,
- will keep your username and password confidential at all times, and will not disclose it to any other person;
- will contact Vodafone immediately if you think that someone else may have knowledge of either your username or password;
- will be responsible for any unauthorised access to the Site with your username and password, and we are not responsible for such unauthorized access; and
- will not modify, delete or make any change to, any of the information found on the Site, at any time.
Except as expressly provided in this Section, nothing contained in this Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party's intellectual property rights, and no part of this Site may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means.
No Representations or Warranties
Vodafone will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information contained on the Site. However, the information contained on the Site may not be an exact reflection of the information contained in your monthly invoice. For example, the information on the Site will not reflect any discounts or special prices, which Vodafone may have agreed to provide you. The information displayed on the Site is an analysis aid only and does not replace your monthly invoice. Information displayed on the Site may be displayed in a different format from that on your paper invoice. In addition, the documents, graphics, and images published on this Site could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to modify the information contained on this Site without notice. We make no commitment, however, to update the information contained in this Site.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This Site may contain links to other websites that are completely independent of this Site. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, authenticity, ownership, or legality of the information or opinions contained in any such linked website, and any link to another website shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that website, or of the products or services described therein. We expressly disclaim any liability for such third party information or opinions under criminal or civil laws relating to defamation, intellectual property infringement, privacy, obscenity, or any other area of law.
We are not responsible for any reliance you make on any opinions expressed at this Site when making business, financial, personal, or other decisions. Additionally, we do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on linked websites.
Goods and Services Tax All amounts set out in any information contained on the Site are, unless stated otherwise, exclusive of any Goods and Services Tax that may apply under the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985.
Indemnification and Limitation of Damages
EXCEPT FOR THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM "DAMAGES" INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM.
Additional Legal Matters