Terms and Conditions
NZBestMate On Account
- To be eligible for an On Account NZBestMate Add-On (NZBestMate) you must be on one of the following plans: Smart $45, Smart $65, Smart Data $70, Smart Data $90 or any Business Smart or Business Smart Data Plan (Eligible Plans).
- If you are on a Smart $45 or $65 you will get 1 NZBestMate included in your plan.
- If you are on Smart $85, Smart $100, Smart $150, Smart Data $120, Smart Data $150 and Smart Data $190 you will get 3 NZBestMates included in your plan.
- On Account NZBestMate is not available as an included entitlement on Business Smart plans. Business customers can however purchase an NZBestMate as an Add-On.
- Customers who are on Eligible Plans can also purchase additional NZBestMate Add-Ons to a maximum total of 3 (including entitlements and Add-Ons).
- You can nominate any New Zealand mobile phone number, or standard landline to be your NZBestMate.
- Each NZBestMate gives you up to 1000 TXTs and 1000 minutes to use calling and TXTing your nominated NZ mobile or up to 1000 minutes to your nominated landline. These will be valid for one month, and will not carry over to the following month. The month will follow your usual billing cycle. Where you include a paid NZBestMate Add-On part way through your billing cycle you will be charged on a pro rata basis, although you will receive the full entitlement of minutes and TXTs.
- You cannot use your NZBestMate allocation if you are roaming. Standard roaming rates will apply.
- If you have used up your NZBestmate allocation, any calls or TXTs will either reduce any plan allocation of minutes or TXTs, or if you have no remaining plan allocation, your standard charges apply after you have used your TXTs and Minutes.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the NZBestMate number you have nominated. If you wish to change an NZBestMate it will cost $3 (incl GST). Any changes will be effective from the beginning of the following month.
- Vodafone On Account Terms and Conditions apply
NZBestMate on Prepay Smart