Terms and Conditions
Offer ended 18th October 2018
NEON is not available on plans which include Vodafone TV.
- 12 months NEON is included when you purchase Ultimate Home on ADSL/VDSL only. This offer is available from 19th October onwards.
- Vodafone will send all eligible broadband customers an email with a unique NEON promo code within 6-10 working days of the connection of their Broadband service.
- You must activate your promo code within 60 days of receiving the activation email.
- If you leave Vodafone while you are receiving your promotional NEON offer, your NEON will be cancelled.
Activating your Promo Code
- To activate NEON services, go to NEON neontv.co.nz/signup and enter your details and promo code.
- If you are an existing NEON customer you need to cancel your current NEON subscription and wait until your subscription has completely finished before you can redeem your promo code.
- If you’re currently on a NEON promo code and cancel, you’ll also cancel your current promotion. You’ll need to wait until the end of your current promotion before you can activate this promo code.
- You can only use one promo code at a time.
- NEON services will automatically end 12 months after the day the NEON services were activated. If you want to continue NEON after 12 months, you will need to re-activate NEON directly through the NEON website (neontv.co.nz).
- The promo code is for single use only and you cannot transfer your promo code to anyone else.
- Using NEON to stream videos will use data, and you will use any data entitlements available under your eligible Broadband plan.
Changes to the NEON service
- If Sky cancels or materially alters the NEON Service we may no longer be able to provide this NEON offer to you.
- This is not available in conjunction with any other NEON promotional offers.
- Sky NEON Terms and Conditions apply.