- All Calls, TXT and Data usage including the following services will be charged at Out of Bundle rates, and deducted from your Prepay balance:
- International numbers;
Special or premium numbers or TXTs (e.g. 0900, premium SMS services);
Voice services (e.g. 018, voicemail);
Data calls and usage;
- Calls are rounded up to the next minute. For example, if your call is 1 minute and 40 seconds, your allowance will reduced by two minutes, or you will be charged two minutes if it is a chargeable call.
- For text messages, a single text message has a limit of 160 standard characters. If you go over this, most devices will break the message into segments with a maximum length of 153 standard characters. You’re then charged your text message rate for each segment sent. Some character sets, such as non-English language keyboards as well as emojis and emoticons, have a 70 character limit per text message and 67 characters per segment. If your message contains special characters, such as emojis, your device may send it as a picture message, or as multiple text messages. If this happens, you’ll be charged for each of those text messages or picture messages.
- This plan doesn’t include Always Available Deals, but does include Prepay Deals.
- Money loaded on your Prepay account remains available for 360 days. The minimum top up amount for your Prepay account is $20, unless we advise you otherwise on our Website.
- If you do not put any credit on your Prepay account for a period of 360 days since your last top-up, your account will become inactive after 360 days. If your Prepay Service become inactive:
- you will lose your allocated phone number;
- you will lose any credit in your Prepay account; and
- you will lose any names, numbers or other details stored on your SIMcard.
- To check your balance, free TXT MY ADDONS to 756 or sign in to My Vodafone.
- Pay & Go is a 3G only plan, unless you change to MyFlex or mates then go back to Pay & Go. This can be done by calling 777.
Vodafone Customer terms and Mobile terms apply
Pay and Go rates
| Voice calls (to any NZ mobile or landline number)
|| $0.30 per minute
| TXTs (to NZ mobiles)
|| $0.10 per TXT
| International calls (top 15 countries)
|| $0.89 per minute
| International calls (rest of the world)
|| $1.43 per minute
|| Standard Prepay Roaming applies.
| International TXTs
|| $0.31 per TXT
|| $0.20 per call
|| $0.20 per MB
|| Messages: $0.50 per message
Videos: $1.00 per video message
| Video Calls to Vodafone NZ mobiles
|| $0.79 per minute
| Video Calls to non-Vodafone NZ mobiles
|| $0.79 per minute
| Video Calls to international mobiles
|| $1.99 per minute
Data and Minutes Boost 1 day is valid day of purchase, expires at 11.59pm. Data and Minutes Boost 1 week is valid for up to 1 week from date of purchase. Data Boost 30 day and NZ & OZ Minutes is valid for up to 1 week from date of purchase. NZ & OZ Minutes *Included minutes are to standard landline and mobile numbers in NZ and OZ and are for personal use only. Excludes any special or premium numbers. NZ & OZ Mins Terms apply. BestMates and NZBestMates valid for 30 days from purchase and will auto renew if you have enough credit.
Prepay Boost Terms and Conditions apply