Archived Terms - Fantastic Fridays (2018)
Terms apply prior to September 26, 2018.
Vodafone’s “Fantastic Fridays” scheme provides various prizes, discounts, vouchers, and other benefits (Offers) on some of our plans. Specific terms for each current Offer are listed at the bottom of this page. Subject to those, the following general terms also apply:
- Vodafone may extend, cancel or amend an Offer at any time at its sole discretion.
- You cannot transfer any Offers you receive to others, or exchange Offers for cash or other benefits.
- All Vodafone customers can receive Fantastic Fridays Offers except for business customers, Mobile Broadband or Tablet Share customers. If you are under 18 years of age, we reserve the right to award any Offers you receive to your parent or guardian.
- For Offers which provide access to experiences or events, or where any third party is involved in providing the Offers (Third Party):
- Your use of the Offers is subject to any Third Party’s terms that may apply, including restrictions on access to venues. You agree that Vodafone and any Third Party are not responsible for: any refused entry, cancellations or changes to any events; lost, stolen or damaged tickets or vouchers; incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or unprocessed online purchases; or the validity of any tickets or vouchers.
- Any tickets or vouchers are subject to limited availability and will be provided on a first come first served basis. Tickets and vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be transferred or sold without the prior written consent of Vodafone or any relevant Third Party. It is your responsibility to ensure that tickets or vouchers are used before any specified expiry date.
- Any expenses (including travel, accommodation, food and beverage and any other costs) incurred in relation to accepting or using the Offer is the responsibility of the winner and any guests.
- Any guests that accompany you to events will be deemed to have accepted these terms. Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied to the events by a parent or guardian.
- The following terms apply to any competitions or prize draws or other similar promotions with specific entry requirements:
a) Only one application is permitted per person per Offer. Entry is open to Vodafone customers, but excluding: (1) anyone aged 15 or under; (2) employees of any Vodafone company or their families; and (3) anyone professionally connected with any Offers
b) Winners of prizes will be notified by TXT, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a winner, and the winner has not responded within 24 hours, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Vodafone will randomly choose another winner. In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final.
c) All rights in any entries and materials provided to us through participation in Fantastic Fridays become our property. By participating you agree to participate in any publicity related to the Offer, and that Vodafone can use your likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Fantastic Fridays and any of its other products.
6) For any Offers involving movie ticket purchases, only Visa and MasterCard credit card payments will be accepted. A 2.95% credit card fee will apply unless specified otherwise in the specific Offer terms below. Your purchase will appear on your statement as a debit from Fantastic Fridays Promo Auckland.
8) Vodafone (and any relevant Third Party) makes no guarantee as to the quality and/or availability of the Offers, and is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using an Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.