Sports Offers will entitle Eligible Customers aged 18 years and over to receive discounts on selected sporting events which will be promoted on our website as they come available.
Music Offers entitle Eligible Customers aged 18 years and over access to special offers to music events in NZ which will be promoted on our website as they come available.
- Sports offers will be available to redeem via the website
- In order to be able to redeem a music offer, you will need to register your interest with Vodafone via the website, and an email will be sent to you which sets out the specific requirements for each music offer
- Each Sports and Music offer will be subject to separate Terms and Conditions which will be provided on the website, which will include details relating to redemption of the offer
A limited number of tickets will be available for purchase to all selected sport and music events and numbers will vary for each event. Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis. Only one application is permitted per event. Any limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased per application will be advised in the specific offer terms or when purchasing tickets ("Maximum Ticket Number"). Standard ticketing partner purchase policies apply to all ticket purchases.
Offer Period: Vodafone Sport and Music ticket offers will be promoted on the Fantastic Friday site or app or via email and will be available for a limited time period as specified or until the total number of the available tickets Vodafone has for that event are sold out. Applications for tickets received after that time will not be successful.
Cancellation or refusal of ticket purchases: Ticket purchases may be refused or cancelled in the following circumstances:
- More tickets than the maximum ticket number are requested
- The total numbers of tickets for the event have been sold out
- The person attempting to purchase tickets does so outside the Offer Period
- Vodafone or the applicable Ticketing Partner reasonably believe that the person attempting to purchase tickets has already applied for Vodafone Loyalty Offer Tickets to the event or the sole purpose of the purchase is to enable commercial re-sale of the tickets
Vodafone and the applicable ticketing partner's decision as to ticket allocations is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applications and ticket purchases not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Vodafone accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost, delayed or unprocessed online purchase transactions.
Access to the best seats is not guaranteed. The tickets available will be comprised of a broad range of seats for each event. When purchasing tickets, customers may have the option to choose where to sit from the range of seats available within the ticket allocation.
Venue Terms and Conditions: Entrance to any event is subject to the standard conditions of entry specified by the applicable venue.
Cancellation: Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside Vodafone's control. Vodafone will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but Vodafone will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
Vodafone reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and update these Terms and Conditions on our website at any time. By continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
In these terms where we refer to Eligible customers, this means:
- Prepay Customers: Prepay customers on MyFlex Prepay, Mates Prepay, Pay & Go, International Plans Prepay Carry Over19, Prepay Carry Over29, Vodafone X, Prepay Smart, Freebee Talk, Freebee Data, who have topped up at least once in the last 30 days.
- On Account Customers: Current On Account consumer mobile customers except those on Mobile Broadband, Mobile Data, TXT only, Free2Call, Biz Mobile, Biz Data and Invitation mobile plans. Business customers are not included.
- FAB Customers: All Broadband, dial up and home phone customers except prepay calling card and toll only customers. Business customers are excluded.