Entry is open to Vodafone customers aged 16 or over (“Eligible Entrant”) except employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”), their families, Vodafone’s associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
The Promotion starts on Thursday 6 July and closes 9am Wednesday 19 July 2017.
-The Auckland Promotion txt ‘AKLD3’ to 767
-The Wellington Promotion txt ‘WLG3’ to 767
-The Christchurch Promotion txt ‘CHCH3’ to 767
Txt during the promotion period and instantly go in the draw. This service is FreeTXT on the Vodafone network. Standard text charges for other networks.
The prize is a family pass (four tickets) to an exclusive Despicable Me 3 screening on Sunday 23rd July 4.00pm in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch ("the Event").
The thirty (Auckland) or thirty five (Wellington and Christchurch) Eligible Entrants drawn in each location (100 family passes in total) will win one family pass (four tickets) each to a Despicable Me 3 screening ("the Prize") in the following locations:
-Event Cinemas, Queen Street, Auckland, 4.00pm
-The Roxy Cinema, Wellington, 4.00pm
-Hoyts Riccarton, Christchurch, 4.00pm
6. The prize does not include any transport unless expressly stated or any other costs the winner may incur in using the prize including food and beverage costs, visa costs or spending money. All expenses for items unless expressly stated will be at the cost of the winners.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your entry information to Vodafone and not to Facebook.
8. Vodafone may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions. Vodafone reserves the right to exclude any person from the Event on the grounds of health and safety, criminal history or on any other reputational basis.
9. The prize draw will be conducted on 20 July at 9am. If one of the winning entries is under 16 years old or not a Vodafone customer, that entrant will not be eligible for the ticket, their Prize will be redrawn at Vodafone’s discretion. The winners will be notified by text, phone or email. If three reasonable attempts to contact a winner have been made and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and will go to the next Eligible Entrant.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
11. By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The winner's guests may be required to accept these terms and conditions in order to participate in the Prize.
The Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
14. By entering this competition you consent to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Vodafone by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then Entrants must “opt out.”
15. Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries become the property of Vodafone.
17. In the event of any dispute, Vodafone's decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
19. Information published by Vodafone on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.