Vodafone “Chance to Win” MCBE
Vodafone MCBE Offers entitle All Vodafone Consumer Customers to enter competitions to win Money Can’t Buy Experiences ("MCBEs") when they are promoted on the Fantastic Friday online or app pages. Where a winner is under 18 years old, it may be a requirement of the competition that the prize be awarded to the parent of guardian of the winner, or that the winner be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This will be set out in the specific terms relating to that competition.
- MCBEs will be announced on a Friday, although there may not be a new offer every Friday.
- The entry mechanic, and specific terms and conditions may vary for each different MCBE. These will be set out at the time the MCBE is promoted both online and via the App. By entering the competition, you will be deemed to have accepted those terms and conditions. Please ensure you review the relevant terms prior to each entry.
In these terms where we refer to Eligible customers, this means:
- Prepay Customers: Active prepay customers on MyFlex Prepay, Mates Prepay, Pay & Go, International Plans Prepay Carry Over19, Prepay Carry Over29, Vodafone X, Prepay Smart, Freebee Talk, Freebee Data, who have topped up at least once in the last 30 days.
- On Account Customers: Current On Account consumer mobile customers except those on Mobile Broadband, Mobile Data, TXT only, Free2Call, Biz Mobile, Biz Data and Invitation mobile plans. Business customers are not included.
- FAB Customers: All Broadband, dial up and home phone customers except prepay calling card and toll only customers. Business customers are excluded.