1. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents who are 18 years and over and who have completed the entry steps at clause 3 below except employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”), their families, Vodafone’s associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion (“Eligible Entrant”).
2. The promotion starts on 7th April 2018 and closes on the 31st August 2018 at 8.00pm. The promotion closing date may be extended past the 31st of August 2018 (i.e. the 2018 NRL Season) should the Vodafone Warriors make the 2018 NRL play-offs and get a home game at Mt Smart Stadium.
3. To enter, you must complete the following steps at least 1 minute before the starting whistle/ kick-off of each respective Vodafone Warriors 2018 home game (as outlined in Schedule 1 below) (“Home Game”):
3.1. Download the Stadium Live app – available on Android and iOS Smartphones; and
3.2. Enter your details: name, email, telephone number; and
3.3. Enter your try scoring picks for the respective Home Game you are attending or watching (i.e. pick the order of tries scored and the try scorers of each of those tries for that Home Game); and
3.4. To be eligible for the Major Prize or a Game Minor Prize (that can be won if you are at a Home Game), enter your valid ticket number to validate that you are attending the respective Home Game.
4. Entry is limited to one (1) per Eligible Entrant per Home Game.
5. Vodafone may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these Terms and Conditions. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Vodafone and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the Eligible Entrant. Records of Vodafone and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
6. Major Prize
6.1. Every Eligible Entrant who is attending a Home Game and who correctly picks the order of tries, and the try scorers of each of those tries for that Home Game (“Winning Entry”) will win a share of NZD$1,000,000 (“Major Prize”). The amount that can be won by an Eligible Entrant with a Winning Entry will be determined by how many correct Winning Entries are received over all the Home Games for the 2018 NRL season. In the case that two (2) or more Eligible Entrants are tied for the Major Prize (i.e. two (2) or more Eligible Entrants who attended a Home Game and correctly picked the order of tries, and the try scorers of those tries for a respective Home Game), then the prize will be equally split between all such tied Eligible Entrants. E.g. if there are two (2) Winning Major Prize Entries, each Major Prize Winner will receive NZD$500,000). No Major Prize will be awarded if there are no Winning Entries.
6.2. Eligible Entrants will be notified that they have a provisional Major Prize Winning Entry on the day of the respective home game in person and/or via a phone call and within 5-business days of the competition closing date (pending number of Winning Entries).
6.3. The final share / breakdown of the Major Prize Winner(s) will be determined by the 3rd October 2018 (should the closing date be extended into the 2018 NRL play-offs, as determined by Vodafone) or within 5 business days of the final Home Game, whichever occurs first, and every Eligible Entrant with a Winning Entry will be notified of their share of the Major Prize using the contact details supplied upon entry.
6.4. Subject to Vodafone (and any relevant third-parties) identifying and verifying an Eligible Entrants Winning Entry, the relevant share of the Major Prize will be awarded (within 20-business days) either as a direct deposit to the winner’s bank account or via cheque made payable in the winner’s name(s), or through any other means determined suitable by Vodafone. Winners are responsible for any tax liability on winnings if applicable.
6.5. It is a condition of accepting the Major Prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by Vodafone in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a share of the Major Prize.
7. Game Minor Prizes
7.1. Vodafone may reward Eligible Entrants who are attending a Home Game that come the closest to picking the try scoring order and the try scorers of those tries of a respective Home Game (as outlined in Schedule 1) a Game Minor Prize.
7.2. Game Minor Prize winners are entirely at Vodafone’s discretion and will be notified at the Home Game they are attending.
7.3. Game Minor Prize winners will get to meet the Vodafone Warriors players after the game, a signed piece of merchandise and a double pass to the Captains Club for the next applicable Home Game (as per Schedule 1), as determined by Vodafone.
8. At Home Minor Prizes
8.1 Every Eligible Entrant who correctly picks the order of tries, and the try scorers of each of those tries for a Home Game, but is not at the respective Home Game (i.e. has not entered a valid ticket number at entry, refer to Point 3.4) will win a double pass to the next respective Home Game.
8.2 At Home Minor Prize winners will be notified using the contact details supplied upon entry within 3 business days of the conclusion of each respective Promotional Period.
9. If three (3) reasonable attempts to contact either a Major or Minor Prize winner(s) have been made and that winner is still unavailable, or unable to use the prize, that winner’s prize or the share of their prize will be forfeited.
10. The winner(s) will be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
11. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
12. Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged.
13. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
14. By entering this competition you consent to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Vodafone by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know.
15. By entering the competition you consent to have your name and any images captured during the period of the competition shared at game and / or through social media and public relations.
16. All entries become the property of Vodafone.
17. In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final. In the event of unforseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time for any reason.
19. Information published by Vodafone on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
Schedule 1 –
An Eligible Entrant is anyone who has purchased a valid ticket to and in attendance at a Vodafone Warriors eligible Home Game, at Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland. The eleven (11) eligible games, are listed below. Entry to each home game must be completed 1 minute before kick-off (as outlined below).