1. Entry is open to all Vodafone prepay customers on either our Prepay 9, Prepay Carry Over 19, Prepay Carry Over 29, Freebee Data, Freebee Talk, Prepay Smart, Vodafone X or International plans who are a New Zealand resident, except employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”).
2. The promotion starts on Monday 6 June 2016 at 12:01am and closes Sunday 12 June 2016 at 11:59pm.
3. To enter, simply top up your Vodafone prepay mobile between 12:01am Monday 6 June 2016 and 11:59pm Sunday 5 June 2016 at and you will automatically go into the draw to win. Each top up during that period will give you a separate entry to the draw. Top up credit expires 360 days from the date purchased.
4. Vodafone may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
5. There is one Prize to be won for a winner and a guest of their choice over the age of 18:
Return airport transfers for the winner and their guest from their home to the nearest airport of either Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington, or return transfers and domestic flights for the winner and the winner’s guest to and from the nearest domestic airport to either Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington to their home (if the winner lives more than a 3 hour drive from either Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington);
2 return economy class flights from Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington to the Australian city where the Vodafone Warriors are playing, including checked luggage up to the weight limit and taxes;
1 nights’ accommodation in a minimum 4* hotel in Australia in the city where the Vodafone Warriors are playing, in a twin share room,
Return stadium transfers for 2 people;
2 GA tickets to a Vodafone Warriors game in Australia of the winner’s choice from Sat 25 June to Sunday 28 August
$500 spending money
6. All other expenses will be at the winner’s cost. The Prize does not include visas, insurance, any other transport or activities, food or drink costs, spending money or any other costs incurred by the winner or the winner’s guest when participating in the Prize.
7. The draw for the Prize will be conducted on Tuesday 14 June 2016. The winner of the Prize will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and the first valid entry will win the Prize. If the winner of the Prize is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. The winner of the Prize will be notified by phone or email. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner of the Prize have been made within 3 days after the draw and the winner is still unable to be contacted, or the winner is unable to use the Prize, the winner will forfeit the Prize and Vodafone will randomly choose another winner for the Prize.
The Prize is subject to availability at time of booking. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
The Prize Winner, and their travel partner, must have a valid passport that is valid for the period during which they intend to take the Prize and up to 6 months after their intended return to New Zealand.
The itinerary is to be determined by the Vodafone in agreement with the Prize Winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, Vodafone reserve the right to determine the itinerary.
A credit card imprint or cash deposit is required from the Prize Winner, and/or travel partner, at check-in to hotels for all incidental charges.
It is the Prize Winner’s, and their travel partner’s, personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner, and their travel partner.
The Prize Winner and their travel partner must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
Flight schedules and accommodation arrangements are subject to change without notice
The Prize winner must choose their game of choice by end of day 20 June 2016. Schedule available here.
Travel must be booked by end of day 4 July 2016
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
10. By entering the promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The winner’s guest is required to accept these terms and conditions in order to participate in the Prize.
11. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Any prize value stated is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
13. Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries become the property of Vodafone.
15. In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
17. Information published by Vodafone on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.