Terms - Direct Debit
Direct Debit by Credit Card
I/We authorise Vodafone New Zealand Limited, until further notice, to arrange payment of the following sums, by charging my/our debit/credit card (details above):
1) All sums due and payable in relation to the Vodafone account detailed above; and
2) All sums which the above account holder (using my/our debit/credit card details above) expressly requests Vodafone to credit to any other Vodafone account or Prepay mobile, whether as a top up credit payment or an account balance payment for any sum which may be due and payable.
I/We understand that if this Direct Debit by Credit Card is a mandatory requirement of connection to Vodafone New Zealand Limited, this payment method can be reviewed after six months from the date of activation, upon request by myself/us.
Direct Debit by Bank Account
Specific conditions relating to notices and disputes:
1) I/We agree that the Initiator must give me/us at least 10 days’ prior notice of each Direct Debit, including the first Direct Debit in a series.
2) Changes to the amounts or dates of a series of Direct Debits require 30 days’ prior notice to me/us.
3) I/We can also agree with the Initiator to receive a same day notice for Direct Debits specifically requested by me/us.
4) All notices must be in writing, but can be delivered electronically, if I/We have agreed that with the Initiator.
5) I/We can also ask you to reverse a Direct Debit up to 120 days after the Direct Debit if:
· I/We didn’t receive proper notice of the amount and date of the Direct Debit, or
· I/We received notice but the amount or date of the Direct Debit is different from the amount or date on the notice.
6) If I/We dishonour a Direct Debit but the Initiator retries it within 5 business days of the original Direct Debit, I/We understand that the Initiator doesn’t need to notify me/us again about that Direct Debit.