Terms and Conditions
- Offer only available on Vodafone open term Unlimited Fibre, VDSL and ADSL broadband plans.
- Your modem must be suitable for use on Fibre or VDSL/ADSL (as applicable) and must otherwise be compatible with Vodafone’s broadband network. For further details see our BYO Modem deals.
- Voice calling over broadband (VOIP) is only available on our Vodafone modems; DN8245, Ultra Hub range, HG659, or newer Vodafone Modems.
- Vodafone does not provide technical support services for non-Vodafone modems. Our support is limited to the broadband service connecting to your premise and the modem settings we provide for you to connect to our network.
- Installation of a Fibre, VDSL or ADSL broadband service by a broadband installer does not include the set-up of a non-Vodafone modem.
- Broadband speeds, connection quality and the connection performance of your connected devices are dependent on your modem make, model, age, features and specifications, and how you choose to connect to your modem (Ethernet or Wi-Fi).
- You must provide Vodafone with 1 months' notice if you wish to cancel your open term plan.
- The Consumer Terms and Residential Broadband Terms apply. Please read those carefully.