BizLine Service Description
BizLine is one of Vodafone's phone line access and calling packages.
- BizLine pricing plans are only available to small and medium enterprise business customers, and customers who do not use the Services for contact centre or telesales purposes. We reserve the right to (a) refuse to sell a BizLine pricing plan to any person or business that we believe (in our discretion) is not a small or medium enterprise business or who will use these Services for a contact centre or telesales; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement immediately on written notice if you use these Services for a contact centre or telesales.
- BizLine pricing plans are only available on Phone Service lines, depending on the BizLine plan. BizLine pricing plans are not available on any other line types including ISDN PRA, Gateway or FeatureLink. To receive the BizLine pricing plans, you must keep all your Phone Service lines and direct dial calling (including local, national, international and fixed to mobile calling) with Vodafone. All of those Phone Service lines must be on the same BizLine pricing plan for that type of line. Your BizLine pricing plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, rates or calling packages.
- An additional $4 (ex GST) will be added to the monthly access price for all BizLine products.
- Please note the following:
- If you are on BizLine Complete or Get Going (PSTN only) then you will be charged an additional $3 (plus GST) per month for each of your PSTN lines that is not connected to Vodafone's own network.
- If you are on BizLine Complete or Ultimate ISDN pricing plans then you will be charged an additional $10 (plus GST) per month for each of your ISDN lines that is not connected to Vodafone's own network.
- If you are on BizLine ISDN pricing plan then you will be charged an additional $14 (plus GST) per month for each of your ISDN lines that is not connected to Vodafone's own network.
- If you are on any of the BizLine ISDN pricing plans and you are also purchasing DDI blocks on your ISDN line(s) then you will be charged for those DDI blocks at our standard rates.
ISDN BRA lines or IP Clarity may not be available for reasons beyond Vodafone's control. Notwithstanding anything else in this Agreement, Vodafone makes no commitment regarding the availability of any ISDN BRA lines or IP Clarity until those lines are connected so that you are able to receive Services over them.
- If the initial term of this Agreement is nil then the following additional charges will apply:
- $10 (plus GST) per line per month if you are on BizLine Complete (PSTN or ISDN); or
- $20 (plus GST) per line per month if you are on BizLine Ultimate (PSTN or ISDN).
- A 60-minute per call cap applies to all capped national calls and "unlimited" calls. A 30-minute per call cap applies to all capped NZ land to NZ mobile calls. The relevant per minute calling rate applicable under your BizLine pricing plan, applies thereafter.
- Call charges:
- All national and NZ land to NZ mobile calls and all "unlimited" calls for BizLine Ultimate and BizLine Complete are charged on a minute plus minute basis. All national and NZ land to NZ mobile calls for BizLine Get Going are charged on a minute plus second basis (calculated to the next second).
- All local calls are charged on a minute plus minute basis for the first five minutes and per second thereafter (calculated to the next second).
- All calls other than those described in clauses 1.6(a) and 1.6(b) above are charged on a minute plus second basis (calculated to the next second).
- For BizLine ISDN BRA plans the calling rates are only applicable to voice traffic. Data traffic will be charged at your prevailing rates.
- There is a one minute minimum charge for each call. The charge for each call is rounded to the nearest cent.
- Glossary of terms
Vodafone products: PSTN Analogue Line, ISDN BRA (Basic Rate) and IP Clarity
- Install fees
- Voice installation fees:
- If you sign up to a 12 month initial term you will get a discount of up to $27.50 (plus GST) per line.
- If you sign up to a 24 month initial term you will get a discount of up to $55.00 (plus GST) per line.
Any additional installation charges that apply above these fees will be charged to the Customer.
- Internet installation fees:
- If you sign up to a 12 month initial term you will get a discount of up to $44.44 (plus GST) per connection.
- If you sign up to a 24 month initial term you will get a discount of up to $88.88 (plus GST) per connection.
- BizLine add-ons
- If you pay an additional $4 (plus GST) per month on all your Phone Service lines then your BizLine per minute calling rate for calls to landlines in Australia will be discounted by 50%.
- If you pay an additional $4 (plus GST) per month on all your Phone Service lines then your calls landline to landlines in China, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand will be capped at $1 (plus GST) for the first hour and thereafter will be charged at $0.40 (plus GST) per minute or part thereof.
- The charges for each of the add-ons described in this clause 6 are cumulative. Therefore if, for example, you wish to receive a 50% discount on calls to landlines in Australia and capped $1 Asia calling, then you will need to pay an additional $8 per month on your lines.
- Early termination
- If you transfer any of the Phone Service lines under your BizLine pricing plan or direct dial calling to another service provider, or move any of your lines off your BizLine pricing plan, then you may be liable to pay early termination charges as described in clause 7.2 and you will no longer be entitled to your BizLine pricing plan for those Services and your access line rental and calling rates will revert to our standard rate-card pricing.
- If you have signed up to a BizLine Pricing Plan for an initial term and you give up any of the Services under that pricing plan or terminate this Agreement under our Business Terms or we terminate this Agreement under our Business Terms, prior to the expiry of that initial term, then we may require you to pay the following Early Termination Charges:
- BizLine Complete (PSTN or ISDN) - $100 (plus GST) per Phone Service line; or
- BizLine Ultimate (PSTN or ISDN) - $200 (plus GST) per Phone Service line; or
- Get Going bundle is subject to Vodafone's standard early termination charges as set out in clause 13.2 of Vodafone's standard business terms and conditions; and
- If we have agreed to waive or discount an installation charge or set-up charge, the amount of the waived charge or the amount by which the installation or set-up charge has been discounted, multiplied by the number of months remaining in the initial term at the date of termination divided by the total number of months in the initial term.
- Note: ISDN services are reliant on mains power. In the event of power outage, connection to Emergency Services (111) will NOT BE POSSIBLE. Please ensure you have an alternate means of contacting Emergency Services in case of mains failure.