• Auto Top Up must be set up and managed online within My Vodafone or from your mobile using our My Vodafone App.
• You can remove or change your Auto Top Up preferences by logging into My Vodafone.
• You must have a registered Credit or Debit card within My Vodafone to set up an Auto Top Up.
• If you update your Credit or Debit card details you will need to re-register your Auto Top Up.
• You can set up Auto Top Up payments for up to 10 Vodafone Prepay or Prepay Data numbers.
• If you are setting up an Auto Top Up payment for a Prepay number other than your own (PAYEES), you agree to Vodafone debiting your credit or debit card account by the amount of money and according to the Auto Top Up option that you specified for that number at the time of set up.
• The Auto Top Up options are:
For the Monthly option, a Top up of the amount specified will automatically be debited from the registered Credit or Debit card on the day of the month selected at set up. If you have set up a Monthly Top Up for the current day it will not take effect until the following month. If the chosen date falls on the 29th, 30th or 31st, and the month does not have this date then the payment will move back to the first day of the following month. This option can no longer be set up.
For the Auto option, a Top Up of the amount specified when you set up the service will be automatically debited from the registered Credit or Debit card when the Prepay credit balance of the associated number reaches $5 or less. If your balance drops below $5 because you are using casual data, your Auto Top Up will not be triggered.
For the TXT me first option, when the Prepay credit balance of the associated number reaches $5 or less that number will be sent a TXT message asking them if they want to Top up by the amount specified at set up. They must reply ‘Yes’ within 24 hours to the message for the Top up to be debited.
If you have set up an Auto Top Up payment for a Prepay number other than your own (PAYEES) only you will be able to edit or delete the Auto Top Up settings associated with that number. Changes are easily made online in My Vodafone or using the My Vodafone App.
• If your mobile (or the mobile of someone who you have an Auto Top Up set up for) is lost or stolen, Auto Top Ups will not be cancelled automatically. You must immediately cancel these online via My Vodafone.
Learn more about Auto Top Up