Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to customers who signed up to ‘Business Team Plan’ and ‘Large Business Team Plan’ before 1st of October 2020. If you signed up from the 1st October 2020, you can find the terms that apply to you here
The following terms apply to ‘Business Team Plan’ and ‘Large Business Team Plan’:
1. Eligibility Business Team Plan:
You are eligible for Business Team Plans if you have an existing Red+ Business Unlimited lead plan on the same customer account. A maximum of 9 Business Team Plans can be added per Red+ Business Unlimited lead plan.
Customers with more than 11 connections are required to sign any new connections up to Large Business Team Plans.
Large Business Team Plan:
Customers with a minimum of 11 (to a maximum of 100) connections are eligible for the Large Business Team Plans. A minimum of 11 connections is required per customer account.
We reserve the right to change your plan as required to ensure the above eligibility rules are met for Business Team Plan and Large Business Team Plans.
2. Billing Each Business Team Plan or Large Business Team Plan is charged at the time of activation, one month in advance. If a plan is activated part way through a billing month, we will bill the cost of the plan to cover the rest of the month, and the next month in advance.
3. Privacy Should an account holder choose to provide their account credentials, namely their account PIN, to another person/entity, that person will have billing account access and will have the ability to act on their behalf to perform acts like adding and disconnecting connections and add-ons, and accessing account information.
The main account holder (and any individual with billing account access) is able to access all usage data relating to plans and add-ons linked to that account.
4. Unlimited Data on Business Team Plan and Large Business Team Plan Unlimited Data: Speeds will be reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps once mobile data usage reaches 40GB on the Business Team Plan and Large Business Team plan. Video streaming quality is optimised to a max SD quality at all times. Each Business Team Plan and Large Business Team Plan has its own allocation of data that is not shared with any other Business Team Plan or Red+ Business Unlimited lead plan.
The Hotspot add on is available on the Business Team Plan and Large Business Team Plans at no additional cost for the life of the plan. The Hotspot add on includes Unlimited data available for use within the Vodafone New Zealand network only. Speed restrictions and video optimisation apply in accordance with your plan. Your Hotspot add on use will count towards your plan usage of 40GB on the Business Team Plan and Large Business Team Plan before speed restrictions are applied.
Data is available for use within the Vodafone New Zealand network only. If you roam overseas then data charges will apply, including using your monthly data allowance as part of $7 a day roaming. See Vodafone roaming charges.
5. Unlimited Talk and TXT Unlimited talk and TXT is for standard person-to-person voice calls and TXTs to standard NZ and Australian numbers. Excludes premium and special numbers in Australia and NZ and use overseas (other than Australia and NZ). Excludes short codes and MMS/PXT. Unlimited talk and TXT is not for multiple simultaneous calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other device) Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity that Vodafone considers to be non-standard usage.
Unlimited talk and TXT does not include calls or TXTs to Australian external territories (including Norfolk Island) or satellite services.
Video calls (excluding video calling apps and other data-based video calling services) may incur additional charges. Android to Android video calls using video telephony (excluding video calling apps) may incur a per minute charge.
Standard rates apply for other usage. See Vodafone roaming charges.
6. Minute plus Minute charging For charging and calculation purposes, all calls will be rounded up to the next full minute. These will then be deducted from your included minutes, or you will be charged accordingly. For example, if you make a call for one minute and 40 seconds this call will be rounded up to two minutes and two minutes will be deducted from your allocation, or charged at the appropriate rate.
7. Roaming $7 Daily Roaming is available on the Business Team Plan and Large Business Team Plans. For $7 a day you can use your plan minutes, TXT and data (including hotspot) in selected Daily Roaming destinations. This includes your Hotspot where you have purchased the Hotspot add on. Usual plan charges apply. A daily fee applies for each day you make/receive calls, send TXTs or use data in the Daily Roaming destination (valid until midnight NZ time) up to 90 consecutive days. Simplified rates apply to other destinations. See Daily Roaming terms.
8. Voicemail Calls to voicemail are not charged for if you are in New Zealand or Australia. Roaming terms and conditions apply if you are overseas.
9. Change fees If you terminate or change your Pricing Plans before the Pricing Plans term ends, you must pay the applicable fees (these could be early termination, re-sign or plan transfer fees). The fee you pay could be up to 65% of the full standard monthly fee (listed on our website) multiplied by the number of months left in the term.
If you take the Interest Free Payments for Business service you must pay the outstanding amount for Interest Free Payments for Business in full prior to terminating, transferring or re-signing the Connection associated with that service. You also must pay the outstanding amount for Interest Free Payments for Business in full if Vodafone terminates the eligible Connection due to your material breach or insolvency. The payment obligations in this paragraph apply in addition to the other fees mentioned above.
Find out more about plan cancellation or change fees.
10. Restrictions on Data Add-Ons Customers on Business Team Plan and Large Business Team Plans are not eligible to purchase data Add-Ons (including 500MB, 1GB, 1.5GB and 2GB data Add-Ons).
11. 4G 4G gives you access to faster data speeds enabling you to do your thing faster when you have a 4G device and you're in a 4G coverage area. If you transfer or re-sign to a Pricing Plan where 4G capability is not included as part of that Pricing Plan, you will lose 4G capability and must purchase a 4G Add-On to continue using 4G.
12. 5G 5G gives you access to even faster data speeds, enabling you to do your thing faster when you have a 5G device and you’re in a 5G coverage area. 5G is available on all 4G capable plans, and 5G access is available at no extra cost until 30 June 2021. From 1 July 2021 a 5G add on will be available for $8.70 per month, per connection (excluding GST).
13. Coverage Coverage can be affected by a number of factors, including radio interference, atmospheric conditions, geographic factors, network congestion, maintenance, outages on other networks and provider sites, the configuration or limitations of your, or your intended recipient's, device or other operational or technical difficulties which means that you may not receive some or all of the Service in certain areas or at certain times.
14. Phone insurance You must have purchased your phone from us to qualify for Phone Insure. If you transfer or re-sign to a Pricing Plan where Phone Insure is not included as part of that Pricing Plan, you will relinquish Phone Insure, as it will not automatically carry over to the new Pricing Plan as a chargeable Add-On. If you wish to continue to receive Phone Insure, you must contact Vodafone to purchase the Phone Insure Add-On. See the Phone Insure terms and conditions.
15. Invoice charging We reserve the right to charge you a monthly or one off charge for bills sent by post. No charge applies to bills sent by email.
16. Support charges In accordance with our standard Business Terms, we (at our discretion) reserve the right to charge customers on specific Pricing Plans for instore technical support and administration services. We will inform you of these charges prior to providing the service. These services may include but are not limited to instore device tutorials, personalisation of device settings, and processing of Bill payments made instore, by Credit Card, or through an assisted channel such as 777 or 888.
17. Group Calling Group calling under Pricing Plans means that calls to and from the following business connections which are on the same customer account are zero rated.
Business Team Plan, Large Business Team Plan:
The Group calling benefit is applied at a customer account level and only applies to those connections on the Pricing Plans listed.
18. Local Number on Mobile When a Local Number is added to your mobile any landline services associated with that number, like broadband or fax, won't be transferred. These features cannot be added on to a mobile number. You will need to contact Vodafone to set up this service.
19. International Add-Ons The following International Add-Ons (International Add-Ons) are available to purchase:
- International Favourites TALKnTXT Add-On (terms and conditions apply).
- Asia TALKnTXT Add-On (terms and conditions apply).
- International TXT Add-On (terms and conditions apply).
You may only purchase one of each type of International Add-On in a billing month. International Add-Ons are available for use in New Zealand only and cannot be used while roaming. The above Add-Ons are not compatible with Vodafone One Business and Vodafone One Business Mobile.
20. Interest Free Payments for Business You may elect to take the Interest Free Payments for Business service to pay for the device associated with a Connection if the Connection is on a Business Team Plan or Large Business Team Plan.
Details of our Interest Free Payments for Business service, and the additional terms that apply, can be found on our website www.vodafone.co.nz/businessinterestfreepayment.
21. OneDrive for Business Cloud Storage If your Pricing Plan includes OneDrive for Business then you will receive one subscription licence for Microsoft OneDrive for Business (Microsoft OneDrive for Business). Microsoft OneDrive for Business is part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of services. Microsoft OneDrive for Business includes access to Microsoft Office 365 online portal, Microsoft Office Online, online file storage service, sync client software, and OneDrive mobile apps. You need to have access to the internet to use Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
You will need to contact us to set up this service. We will create a Microsoft Office 365 account with the subdomain @yourcompanyname.onmicrosoft.com. You agree that you will be bound by Microsoft’s Online Use Terms.
You agree that the privacy statement set out here is applicable to your use of Microsoft OneDrive for Business and your information used in conjunction with the Services.
To the extent permitted by law, Microsoft Corporation (including its affiliates or suppliers) will not be liable to you for any damages, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from the use of Microsoft OneDrive for Business. This clause is for the benefit of Microsoft Corporation (and its affiliates or suppliers).
Vodafone, and not Microsoft, will provide support to you for Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
Your Microsoft OneDrive for Business subscription licence will end after 24 months, or sooner if:
- you transfer to a Pricing Plan that does not include a Microsoft OneDrive for Business subscription, in which case it will end at the date of transfer; or
- your Pricing Plan is terminated, in which case it will end at the date of termination, (in each case, the Licence End Date). If you wish to continue using Microsoft OneDrive for Business after the Licence End Date, you can sign up to Office 365 from Vodafone and pay for a Microsoft OneDrive for Business subscription. If your Microsoft OneDrive for Business subscription licence ends, you have 30 days from the Licence End Date to retrieve data you have stored on Microsoft OneDrive for Business. Any data remaining on your OneDrive for Business will be permanently deleted by Microsoft 90 days after the Licence End Date.