Archived - Interest Free Payments for Business
Terms, Conditions and Availability (before 12 December, 2016).
These terms and conditions apply to customers who signed up to Interest Free Payments for Business before 12 December 2016 .
If you signed up from December 12, 2016 - see the latest terms here.
- Interest Free Payments for Business is an optional service that is available with the following eligible Pricing Plans, provided that the term of the Pricing Plan does not exceed 24 months:
- Business Basics
- Red+ Business Lite
- Red+ Business Essentials
- Red+ Business
- Red+ Business Super
- Red+ Business tablet plans
- Business Black (excluding Business Black Data plans)
- Red Share for Business Smartphone plans (excluding “transfer in only” plans)
- Red Share for Business Tablet plans (excluding “transfer in only” plans)
- Interest Free Payments for Business is only available if you are adding or re-signing a Connection on an eligible Pricing Plan currently offered by Vodafone.
- Only one Interest Free Payments for Business is allowed per eligible Connection.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to take advantage of Interest Free Payments for Business.
- If you have selected Interest Free Payments for Business, you will need to select a 12 or 24 month payment term.
- The payment term cannot be changed once Interest Free Payments for Business has been provisioned.
- The Interest Free Payments for Business total payment amount will always be calculated based on the RRP of the eligible device selected except where you have been offered a connection level rebate with the relevant Connection and you elect to use that connection level rebate, in which case that rebate will be deducted from the RRP. The total payment amount will be split across the 12 or 24 month payment term you have selected, and the relevant monthly amount will appear as a charge on your monthly invoice for the eligible Pricing Plan.
- Vodafone will notify you of the monthly payment amount upon order confirmation.
- Interest Free Payments for Business is only available on selected devices. Vodafone reserves the right to amend the list of selected devices from time to time and will advise customers of device eligibility and availability.
- Not available with New Phone Every Year plan (even if New Phone Every Year is included in your eligible Pricing Plan).
- Account suspensions are not allowed.
- Only available through selected Vodafone sales channels. Eligibility criteria and credit criteria apply.
- Excludes accessories.
- Interest Free Payments for Business is not transferable between a customer’s Connections or between the Connections or accounts of different customers.
- You remain liable for making all payments associated with the Interest Free Payments for Business service if you lose your device (even if you have Phone Insure), or if your account is barred for any reason.
- You agree that you will pay the outstanding amount for Interest Free Payments for Business in full prior to terminating, transferring or re-signing your eligible Connection. You also agree that you will pay the outstanding amount for Interest Free Payments for Business in full if Vodafone terminates the eligible Connection due to your material breach or insolvency. In all cases the outstanding amount is determined by calculating: (the total payment amount determined in accordance with section 7 above) – (any Interest Free Payments for Business amount already paid to Vodafone). Early termination, change and transfer fees also apply to your Pricing Plan. Refer to plan cancellation or change fees for further details.
- The Interest Free Payments for Business payment amounts do not include any capitalised interest. The total of these payments reflects the “lowest price” payable for the device selected for tax purposes.
- Vodafone reserves the right to review all Interest Free Payments for Business amounts that have been added to customer accounts. If an incorrect Interest Free Payments for Business charge has been applied, we will contact you before applying the correct Interest Free Payment for Business amount.
- Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Interest Free Payments for Business is an optional Service added to your eligible Pricing Plan, so any Vodafone terms and conditions that apply to your eligible Pricing Plan will continue to apply and will also apply to this Service.