Please note: This Policy applies to: (a) customers who sign up for Vodafone's Business services; and (b) customers who sign up for Vodafone's Wholesale services.
It is important to Vodafone that all eligible Vodafone customers are able to access our services. For this reason, and to ensure the provision of a quality service, a Fair Use Policy applies to some of our services.
Fair Use Policy
- For services that are subject to our Fair Use Policy. We may apply our Fair Use Policy where in our reasonable opinion your usage of our Services is excessive and/or unreasonable as detailed in this paragraph.
- We have developed our Fair Use Policy by reference to average customer profiles and estimated customer usage of our Services.
- If your usage of our Services materially exceeds estimated use patterns over any month, or is inconsistent with normal usage patterns, then your usage will be excessive and/or unreasonable.
- Fair use excludes activities such as autodialling, robocalling, continuously call forwarding, tele marketing, call centres, and use of Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs) also known as SIM boxes. Excluded activities may result in suspension or cancellation of your Services without notice.
- If your usage is excessive and/or unreasonable we may contact you to advise you that your usage is in breach of our Fair Use Policy.
- We may then request that you stop or alter your usage to come within our Fair Use Policy.
- If your excessive or unreasonable usage continues after receipt of a request to stop or alter the nature of such usage, we may without further notice, apply charges to your account for the excessive and/or unreasonable element of your usage; suspend, modify or restrict your use of the Services or withdraw your access to the Services.
- This Fair use Policy does not apply to the “unlimited talk and TXT” component of Red Essentials, Red, Red Super and our Black and Black Data packages. The full terms applicable to “unlimited talk and TXT” are available at https://www.vodafone.co.nz/legal/terms-conditions/red/
Those terms also prohibit activities such as auto-dialling, continuously call forwarding, tele-marketing, call centres, and use of Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs).