VodafoneTV standalone: Hard Reset Process
This page explains how to hard reset a VodafoneTV standalone box.
You should only use this process if
- You see "There's a problem. We didn't configure your VodafoneTV before it was delivered" error message on your VodafoneTV's screen or
- You are deactivating your VodafoneTV box to remove it from your account
Please note: If you have hard reset your VodafoneTV box and you already have a VodafoneTV standalone account, you will need to remove and then add your VodafoneTV Box to be able to reactivate your VodafoneTV.
- Ensure that only the HDMI cable is connected to the VodafoneTV, and the TV is on
- Plugin the power supply and be ready to push the RESET button
- When the white Vodafone logo appears, immediately press and hold the RESET button at the back of your set top box
- Keep holding the RESET button and wait for the white Vodafone logo screen to disappear
- When the Vodafone logo appears for the second time, let go of the RESET button.
- VodafoneTV will now start up and present the "Get Connected" screen. Follow the set up instructions to connect and activate.
If you still see the "There's a problem. We didn't configure your VodafoneTV before it was delivered" error message, after the SECOND 'boot' screen displays and the hard reset is completed, then please call 0800 080 078 for further assistance.