VodafoneTV power on troubleshooting
If you are having issues with your VodafoneTV turning on, this article provides tips to help you troubleshoot your issue.
Red Light showing
- Unplug the power cable from your VodafoneTV Box, wait 30 Seconds before plugging it back in.
- If the light on your remote is not flashing red when you push it, please check out our VodafoneTV remote not responding troubleshooting
White Light showing
- Ensure the HDMI cable is inserted all the way into the HDMI port of your TV.
- Check that your TV is on the correct HDMI input/source using your TV remote.
- Unplug the power cable from your VodafoneTV Box, wait 30 Seconds before plugging it back in
- Try a different HDMI cable
No light showing
- Check the power cable is plugged in fully to the VodafoneTV box and power outlet (and it's turned on).
- Try plugging the power cable into another power outlet.
If you are still not able to get your VodafoneTV working please contact us