Vodafone Station (VOX1.5) Modem | Step-by-step guides
This article covers the most common questions and answers about the Vodafone Station (SHG1500)
How to access the web management portal
What you'll need:
- A computer that is connected to the modem either through Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable
- The username and password for your modem (found on the bottom of most Vodafone modems)
- To ensure your modem is plugged in and powered on
If you're using a non-Vodafone modem or your modem isn't listed above, you'll need to refer to your modem's user guide for assistance in accessing the web managment page.
- Open a web browser and go to 192.168.1.1
- Enter your:
- Username - vodafone
- Password - vodafone
- On your keyboard, press Enter
The web management page appears.
If you cannot open the web management page, please check the following:
- The power is on
- Either your computer's Wi-Fi is on or it is directly connected to the modem with an Ethernet cable
- Your browser is set to automatically get an IP address and DNS server address.
If you still can't open the page, please give us a call - we'll run through some other checks on our side.
- Log into the Vodafone Station by entering the following URL into your internet browser: http://vodafone.station OR 192.168.1.1
- Click on Advanced on the top menu
- Click on Additional Settings in the sub-menu
- To factory reset the Vodafone Station, click on the Reset button to perform a factory reset
- The Vodafone Station will now drop its connection to the Internet and the device will restart
- Once the Vodafone Station has powered back on and reconnected to the network, you will be asked if you want to keep your personal configuration or cancel. You need to select one of these options to complete the reset.
- The Vodafone Station will then run the automatic process to gain authentication details and connect to the internet.
- Internet connectivity can be checked via the icons on the front of the router on the LCD screen, or you can simply go to a website to check.
Note: Your Vodafone Station will re-start while Vodafone remotely configures it. For more information, please refer to the Vodafone Station User Manual >