Missing payments from your bill
Some payments may not be processed immediately, and it can take a few days for an electronic payment to show on your Vodafone account.
There are a couple of reasons why a payment may not appear on your statement:
- The wrong account was paid
- The payment was declined by the bank
- The payment was to the wrong Vodafone bank account.
- Start by checking the account number you used to pay us. This is shown on the top right-hand corner of your bill.
If you paid with internet banking, check that the Vodafone bank account is correct.
- Check to see if your payment was declined by the bank
- If you still cannot see the payment, please use our missing payments form.
If you have forgotten to pay your bill before the due date or your automatic payment from your credit card failed, please chat with us online.
We can talk to you about your options. If your bill is more than $50, a late payment fee may apply.