Call Wait: Answer a second call when you're already on a call on your mobile
Call Wait lets you answer a second incoming call if you're already on a call. You can also use this service put a call on hold while you call out to another number.
There is a no monthly charge to use this service on your On Account mobile. However, There is a monthly charge (details on this web page) for Home Phone Wireless and Wireless Broadband phone customers.
How Call Wait works
- Set up: See your phone's user manual for specific instructions for your handset. The service is already available on the network.
- If you're talking when another call comes in, your mobile will 'beep' and show you the number or name of the incoming caller
- You have about 20 seconds to decide what to do
- Say goodbye to your first caller and answer the new call
- Put the first caller on hold and answer the new call, then switch back and forth between the calls
- Do nothing and let voicemail take care of the new caller.
Will Call Wait work for Video Calling?
No, there is no equivalent of call waiting for video calling.