5 simple steps to set up your Vodafone Pocket WiFi
Here are 5 simple steps to setting up your Pocket WiFi device.
- Pop in your Vodafone SIM card
- Plug in your Pocket WiFi - either to the mains or your computer, so that it can charge (ideally about 3.5 hours to fully charge the first time)
- Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to switch on your Pocket WiFi, it will then connect to the Vodafone mobile network
- You may need to enter the PIN to unlock your SIM card - this will be on your SIM card pack; you may also need to activate your SIM card (for Prepay customers), instructions will be displayed if this is the case.
- To go online - on your computer or device, select your Pocket WiFi's name - aka SSID, shown under the cover of your device or on the original packaging, and also enter the password, or WPA-2 password, also shown in the same place as your device's name.
Your Pocket WiFi software is built into the device.