You don't have to be at work, to get work done. In fact, there are plenty of great benefits that come from embracing new ways of working. From better productivity to a much happier work-life balance. Which is why we offer a range of products to help your team stay connected from home, the office, the bach and almost anywhere across Aotearoa. All supported by trusted cyber security solutions and our country's largest 5G mobile network.
Get your team set up to work seamlessly from pretty much anywhere with Vodafone Business.
*Endless Data: Speeds reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps after Max Speed Data allowance. Max SD streaming at all times.
5G is live in parts of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown.
Terms apply, see further below for product terms and important things to know.
Work free-range customer stories
Home’s free-range story
Home is a construction and development company on a mission to end homelessness here in NZ and around the world. With offices in every major city, multiple construction sites and plenty of staff doing business on the go, keeping their team connected isn’t a luxury, it’s a vital part of getting the job done.
Working free-range has become second nature for Home. Projects in one part of the country are easily managed from another, specialist tools are accessible throughout the network, things that used to be at the mercy of travel time and central hubs, now happen in an instant. All leading to greater productivity, faster turnaround times and a thriving business.
“We now have the potential to grow and expand with full confidence, knowing that whatever we do, wherever it may be, we have the flexibility to keep everyone super-connected; in real time.” – Andrew Barrett, Brand & Influence Specialist, Home
Home uses a combination of Vodafone Business Team Plan Mobile, Wireless Broadband and Vodafone One Business.
NZ Merino’s free-range story
The New Zealand Merino Company is a marketing and innovation company that continues to transform our wool industry. Lately, they’ve experienced significant growth as they help local growers market their brand to the world. While their HQ is based in downtown Christchurch, it’s not unusual for their team to be out on sheep farms, and typically, they’d have team members roaming the globe too.
For them, having the freedom to work from different locations, time zones and devices is essential to their business. As early adopters of free-range working, they’ve been able to establish much smarter ways to collaborate, easily involve outside partners within their process, and it’s also made life much simpler for their team.
“Vodafone really helps us keep moving as a business, allowing us to operate 24/7 from anywhere throughout the world. – Mike Scott, Financial Controller, NZM
NZM use a combination of Vodafone Business Team Plan, Wireless Broadband, and Vodafone One Business Mobile.
Explore how your business can work, free-range
Business Team Plan Mobile
Scalable from 5 – 100 team members and available at a single price of $38 (Excl. GST) per person.
Important things to know
International calls: $0.51/min for calls to mobiles & landlines in Ireland, UK, USA & Canada. $1.41/min for mobile & landlines to other countries. Satellite calls/min: $15.64 Inmarsat A, $11.50 Inmarsat B, $4.03 Global Star.
PXTs: 49c per PXT to Vodafone NZ mobiles, any other mobile network in NZ and any email address.
Video Calls (excluding video calling apps and other data-based video calling services): $0.79 per minute to Vodafone mobiles. $2.03 per minute to mobiles on any other NZ network. $2.05 to international mobiles.
Voicemail: Calls to voicemail are free.
Daily Roaming: For just $7 a day you can use your NZ plan minutes, TXT and data overseas with Daily Roaming.
Conference Calling: Conference Calling numbers: 006483, 08032, 08033, 083, 0830: Off Peak: $0.48 per minute/Peak: $0.64 per minute.
Pager: Pager numbers: 006426, 0064260030779, 026: Off Peak: $0.15 per minute/Peak: $0.25 per minute.
Hotspot: Included at no extra cost from 1 Feb 2020
Important things to know
- If you sign up to this plan, any existing discounts you may have on your mobile account may be removed
- Data speed reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps after 40GB. Max SD streaming at all times
- Unlimited voice calls & TXT to standard NZ & OZ numbers (i.e. no short codes or MMS/PXT).
- Android to Android video calls using video telephony (excluding video calling apps) may incur a per minute charge.
- To be eligible for a Business Team Plan, there must be a minimum of 5 connections, to a maximum of 100 connections, on one customer account. Business Team Plans are not available as standalone plans.
- We reserve the right to change your plan as required, to ensure the above eligibility rules are met.
- With your Hotspot, you can use your data allocation for other devices. Speed restrictions and video optimisation apply in accordance with your plan. Your Hotspot add on use will count towards your plan usage of 40GB before speed restrictions are applied. Hotspot capable device required
- Your calls will be charged per minute, rounded up to the closest full minute
- If you use a Local Number on Mobile some services, such as fax and broadband cannot be added or transferred to this number
- Read the full terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
5G: Includes 5G access at no extra cost until 30 june 2021. Then $10 (incl. GST) Add-on per month.
Daily Roaming: A daily fee applies for each day you talk, send TXTs or use data (from your plan inclusions or usual rates) in a Daily Roaming country (valid until midnight NZ time) up to 90 consecutive days. Usual plan charges apply. If you are not in a Daily roaming country other rates will apply, see vodafone.co.nz/business/roaming.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer available until 16 January 2021 to new Broadband customers who sign onto a 12 month 300GB or 600GB Wireless Broadband plan.
- Wireless Broadband is only available in selected areas (rural areas are specifically excluded). Sufficient 4G coverage and capacity is also required. Ask us to check your address.
- $300 credit is applied when your broadband becomes active and will show as a credit on your first or second bill.
- If you leave Vodafone Wireless Broadband before the end of your fixed contract term, or change broadband plans, the $300 credit will be debited back to your account on a pro-rated basis based on the number of months remaining in your contract term.
- $249 early termination fee applies and will reduce by $50 on a three monthly basis to a minimum of $49.
- You can make unlimited national landline calls for an additional $8.70 (excluding GST) - up to 7 days to connect phone service.
- Usage outside of your data bundle allocation is charged at $20 (including GST) for 15GB.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers.
- This offer is not transferable if you change broadband plans.
- Offer may be extended, amended or withdrawn by Vodafone at any time.
- Consumer and Wireless Broadband terms apply.
Important things to know
You can make unlimited national landline calls for an additional $8.70 (excluding GST) - up to 7 days to connect phone service.
Services that require a fixed line phone line to work, such as monitored home alarms, medical alarms, faxes, the interactive features of SKY digital or PABXs may be incompatible with our calling service. Vodafone recommend checking with the provider of any existing fixed line dependant services.
Wireless Broadband may not be suitable for businesses where large file uploads and significant video calling/conferencing is used daily e.g. design, media production, international businesses. Using your landline
- If power is not available then broadband, and any services which run over it including calling from your landline (and calls to emergency services), may stop working unless there is battery backup at your place.
- Once your broadband is connected you’ll need to plug your landline directly into your Vodafone supplied modem instead of the wall phone jack. Non-Vodafone modems will not work.
- Making phone calls – you’ll now need to dial the area code before dialling the phone number, e.g. 09, 07, 03 etc. There may be a delay of up to 10 secs before it starts ringing. You can reduce this by pressing * when you dial.
Vodafone One Business
Vodafone One Business
Vodafone One Business is a cloud-based Unified Communications solution that connects your team's landlines, mobiles, tablets and PCs, all managed through a simple self-service portal. It means your business can benefit from shared communication services like video conferencing, instant messaging, call flow management and more, from almost anywhere.
You can use either your existing broadband connection, or we can provide you with a dedicated broadband access.*
* You must select either Business Broadband or Metro Lite and have a minimum of three users to be eligible.
There’s a range of solutions to choose from, depending on your business needs.
Minimum 3 users required. Eligibility criteria and terms apply. See vodafone.co.nz/Vodafone-one-business
Vodafone Teams Connect
- Remove your current infrastructure maintenance cost and complexity.
- Pay only for what you really need and use.
- Manage your telephony through our easy online portal.
- Tap into a wealth of global and local technical expertise through one provider for your complete solution. Vodafone is a Microsoft Gold accredited Premier support partner, so you know you can rely on us at every turn.
36 month contract, ETCs, eligibility criteria and terms apply. See www.vodafone.co.nz/business/unified-communications/teams-connect/