You don't have to be at work, to get work done. In fact, there are plenty of great benefits that come from embracing new ways of working. From better productivity to a much happier work-life balance. Which is why we offer a range of products to help your team stay connected from home, the office, the bach and almost anywhere across Aotearoa. All supported by trusted cyber security solutions and our country's largest 5G mobile network.
Get your team set up to work seamlessly from pretty much anywhere with Vodafone Business.
*Endless Data: Speeds reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps after Max Speed Data allowance. Max SD streaming at all times.
5G is live in parts of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown.
Terms apply, see further below for product terms and important things to know.
Work free-range customer stories
Vodafone Warriors free-range story
Kathryn Wilson's free-range story
Explore how your business can work, free-range
Explore our products below and pick a combination to suit the future of your business, as remote working becomes more common.
Business Team Plan Mobile
Scalable from 5 – 100 team members and available at a single price of $38 (Excl. GST) per person.
Important things to know
International calls: $0.51/min for calls to mobiles & landlines in Ireland, UK, USA & Canada. $1.41/min for mobile & landlines to other countries. Satellite calls/min: $15.64 Inmarsat A, $11.50 Inmarsat B, $4.03 Global Star.
PXTs: 49c per PXT to Vodafone NZ mobiles, any other mobile network in NZ and any email address.
Video Calls (excluding video calling apps and other data-based video calling services): $0.79 per minute to Vodafone mobiles. $2.03 per minute to mobiles on any other NZ network. $2.05 to international mobiles.
Voicemail: Calls to voicemail are free.
Daily Roaming: For just $7 a day you can use your NZ plan minutes, TXT and data overseas with Daily Roaming.
Conference Calling: Conference Calling numbers: 006483, 08032, 08033, 083, 0830: Off Peak: $0.48 per minute/Peak: $0.64 per minute.
Pager: Pager numbers: 006426, 0064260030779, 026: Off Peak: $0.15 per minute/Peak: $0.25 per minute.
Hotspot: Included at no extra cost from 1 Feb 2020
Important things to know
- If you sign up to this plan, any existing discounts you may have on your mobile account may be removed
- Data speed reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps after 40GB. Max SD streaming at all times
- Unlimited voice calls & TXT to standard NZ & OZ numbers (i.e. no short codes or MMS/PXT).
- Android to Android video calls using video telephony (excluding video calling apps) may incur a per minute charge.
- To be eligible for a Business Team Plan, there must be a minimum of 5 connections, to a maximum of 100 connections, on one customer account. Business Team Plans are not available as standalone plans.
- We reserve the right to change your plan as required, to ensure the above eligibility rules are met.
- With your Hotspot, you can use your data allocation for other devices. Speed restrictions and video optimisation apply in accordance with your plan. Your Hotspot add on use will count towards your plan usage of 40GB before speed restrictions are applied. Hotspot capable device required
- Your calls will be charged per minute, rounded up to the closest full minute
- If you use a Local Number on Mobile some services, such as fax and broadband cannot be added or transferred to this number
- Read the full terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
5G: Includes 5G access at no extra cost until 30 June 2022. Then $10 (incl. GST) Add-on per month.
Daily Roaming: A daily fee applies for each day you talk, send TXTs or use data (from your plan inclusions or usual rates) in a Daily Roaming country (valid until midnight NZ time) up to 90 consecutive days. Usual plan charges apply. If you are not in a Daily roaming country other rates will apply, see vodafone.co.nz/business/roaming.
Business Wireless Broadband
Our 4G Broadband plans
Our new 5G Broadband plan
5G is only available in parts of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown.
Terms and Conditions
4G Broadband: Only available in selected areas (rural areas are specifically excluded). Sufficient 4G coverage and capacity is also required. Ask us to check your address. A Vodafone Wireless Broadband with SIM card is required and must only be used at the location nominated by the customer. Calling line activation may take up to 7 days. There is an upfront modem charge on an Open Term plan. $216.52 (excl. GST) early termination fee applies to 12 month plans and will reduce by $43.48 (excl. GST) on a three monthly basis to a minimum of $42.61 (excl. GST). Fair use applies. For 300GB and 600GB plans, see Wireless Broadband Terms. For Unlimited plan, see Business Wireless Broadband terms.
5G Broadband: Only available in parts of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown. 5G coverage required. Ask us to check your address. Modem must only be used at the location nominated by the customer. Calling line activation may take up to 7 days. Graduated early termination charge applies to a minimum of $108.70 (excl. GST). Traffic management will apply and terms and fair use apply, see https://www.vodafone.co.nz/legal/terms-conditions/wireless-broadband/
Get your money back for up to 30 days after you join Vodafone as a Wireless Broadband customer. See Network Guarantee terms. Traffic management policy and terms apply. Fair Use Policy applies.
Important things to know
- 4G Broadband: Only available in selected areas (rural areas are specifically excluded). Sufficient 4G coverage and capacity is also required. Ask us to check your address. A Vodafone Wireless Broadband with SIM card is required and must only be used at the location nominated by the customer.
- 5G plans: are only available in parts of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown. Sufficient 5G coverage and capacity is required.
If your Wireless Broadband service is disconnected before the end of your 12 month contract:
- Early Termination charges will apply as set out in your plan terms. For 4G plans, this is $216.52 (excl. GST) and will reduce by $43.48 (excl. GST) on a three monthly basis to a minimum of $42.61 (excl. GST).
- For 5G plans, this is $434.78 (excl. GST) and will reduce by $108.70 (excl. GST) on a three monthly basis to a minimum of $108.70 (excl. GST).
- No Early Termination charge applies to Open Term plans. There is an upfront charge for the modem on Open Term plans. For 4G plans, this is $216.52 (excl. GST).
- You can add a phone line to make unlimited national landline calls for an additional $8.70 (excluding GST) on all 4G (300GB, 600GB, Unlimited) and 5G (Unlimited) plans. It may take up to 7 days to connect phone services. The rates for calls other than national landline calls are available here.
- On our 4G Unlimited plan, you can make unlimited national mobile calls and calls to Australian landlines and mobiles for an additional $8.70 (excluding GST) on our 4G Unlimited plan. This option requires the phone line add on.
- Once your broadband is connected you’ll need to plug your landline directly into your Vodafone supplied modem instead of the wall jack. Non-Vodafone modems will not work.
- If power is not available then broadband, and any services that run over it including your landline (and calls to emergency services) may stop working unless you have a battery backup at your place.
- When you make a phone call, you’ll need to dial the area code before dialing the phone number (e.g. 09, 07, 03 etc). There may be a delay of up to 10 seconds before it starts ringing. You can reduce this by pressing * when you dial.
- You can add a Static IP for an additional $8.70 (excluding GST) on 4G Unlimited plans. Activation may take up to 7 days.
Vodafone One Business
Vodafone One Business
Vodafone One Business is a cloud-based Unified Communications solution that connects your team's landlines, mobiles, tablets and PCs, all managed through a simple self-service portal. It means your business can benefit from shared communication services like video conferencing, instant messaging, call flow management and more, from almost anywhere.
You can use either your existing broadband connection, or we can provide you with a dedicated broadband access.*
* You must select either Business Broadband or Metro Lite and have a minimum of three users to be eligible.
There’s a range of solutions to choose from, depending on your business needs.
Minimum 3 users required. Eligibility criteria and terms apply. See vodafone.co.nz/Vodafone-one-business
Vodafone Teams Connect
- Remove your current infrastructure maintenance cost and complexity.
- Pay only for what you really need and use.
- Manage your telephony through our easy online portal.
- Tap into a wealth of global and local technical expertise through one provider for your complete solution. Vodafone is a Microsoft Gold accredited Premier support partner, so you know you can rely on us at every turn.
36 month contract, ETCs, eligibility criteria and terms apply. See www.vodafone.co.nz/business/unified-communications/teams-connect/