You don't have to be at work, to get work done. In fact, there are plenty of great benefits that come from embracing new ways of working. From better productivity to a much happier work-life balance. Which is why we offer a range of products to help your team stay connected from home, the office, the bach and almost anywhere across Aotearoa. All supported by trusted cyber security solutions and our country's largest 5G mobile network.
Get your team set up to work seamlessly from pretty much anywhere with Vodafone Business.
*Endless Data: Speeds reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps after Max Speed Data allowance. Max SD streaming at all times.
5G is live in parts of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown.
Terms apply, see further below for product terms and important things to know.
Work free-range customer stories
Home’s free-range story
Home is a construction and development company on a mission to end homelessness here in NZ and around the world. With offices in every major city, multiple construction sites and plenty of staff doing business on the go, keeping their team connected isn’t a luxury, it’s a vital part of getting the job done.
Working free-range has become second nature for Home. Projects in one part of the country are easily managed from another, specialist tools are accessible throughout the network, things that used to be at the mercy of travel time and central hubs, now happen in an instant. All leading to greater productivity, faster turnaround times and a thriving business.
“We now have the potential to grow and expand with full confidence, knowing that whatever we do, wherever it may be, we have the flexibility to keep everyone super-connected; in real time.” – Andrew Barrett, Brand & Influence Specialist, Home
Home uses a combination of Vodafone Business Team Plan Mobile, Wireless Broadband and Vodafone One Business.
NZ Merino’s free-range story
The New Zealand Merino Company is a marketing and innovation company that continues to transform our wool industry. Lately, they’ve experienced significant growth as they help local growers market their brand to the world. While their HQ is based in downtown Christchurch, it’s not unusual for their team to be out on sheep farms, and typically, they’d have team members roaming the globe too.
For them, having the freedom to work from different locations, time zones and devices is essential to their business. As early adopters of free-range working, they’ve been able to establish much smarter ways to collaborate, easily involve outside partners within their process, and it’s also made life much simpler for their team.
“Vodafone really helps us keep moving as a business, allowing us to operate 24/7 from anywhere throughout the world. – Mike Scott, Financial Controller, NZM
NZM use a combination of Vodafone Business Team Plan, Wireless Broadband, and Vodafone One Business Mobile.
Explore how your business can work, free-range
Business Team Plan Mobile
Scalable from 5 – 100 team members and available at a single price of $38 (Excl. GST) per person.
Important things to know
International calls: $0.51/min for calls to mobiles & landlines in Ireland, UK, USA & Canada. $1.41/min for mobile & landlines to other countries. Satellite calls/min: $15.64 Inmarsat A, $11.50 Inmarsat B, $4.03 Global Star.
PXTs: 49c per PXT to Vodafone NZ mobiles, any other mobile network in NZ and any email address.
Video Calls (excluding video calling apps and other data-based video calling services): $0.79 per minute to Vodafone mobiles. $2.03 per minute to mobiles on any other NZ network. $2.05 to international mobiles.
Voicemail: Calls to voicemail are free.
Daily Roaming: For just $7 a day you can use your NZ plan minutes, TXT and data overseas with Daily Roaming.
Conference Calling: Conference Calling numbers: 006483, 08032, 08033, 083, 0830: Off Peak: $0.48 per minute/Peak: $0.64 per minute.
Pager: Pager numbers: 006426, 0064260030779, 026: Off Peak: $0.15 per minute/Peak: $0.25 per minute.
Hotspot: Included at no extra cost from 1 Feb 2020
Important things to know
- If you sign up to this plan, any existing discounts you may have on your mobile account may be removed
- Data speed reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps after 40GB. Max SD streaming at all times
- Unlimited voice calls & TXT to standard NZ & OZ numbers (i.e. no short codes or MMS/PXT).
- Android to Android video calls using video telephony (excluding video calling apps) may incur a per minute charge.
- To be eligible for a Business Team Plan, there must be a minimum of 5 connections, to a maximum of 100 connections, on one customer account. Business Team Plans are not available as standalone plans.
- We reserve the right to change your plan as required, to ensure the above eligibility rules are met.
- With your Hotspot, you can use your data allocation for other devices. Speed restrictions and video optimisation apply in accordance with your plan. Your Hotspot add on use will count towards your plan usage of 40GB before speed restrictions are applied. Hotspot capable device required
- Your calls will be charged per minute, rounded up to the closest full minute
- If you use a Local Number on Mobile some services, such as fax and broadband cannot be added or transferred to this number
- Read the full terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
5G: Includes 5G access at no extra cost until 30 june 2021. Then $10 (incl. GST) Add-on per month.
Daily Roaming: A daily fee applies for each day you talk, send TXTs or use data (from your plan inclusions or usual rates) in a Daily Roaming country (valid until midnight NZ time) up to 90 consecutive days. Usual plan charges apply. If you are not in a Daily roaming country other rates will apply, see vodafone.co.nz/business/roaming.
Business Wireless Broadband
Our 4G Broadband plans
Fair use applies to Unlimited plan.
Our new 5G Broadband plan
5G is only available in parts of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown. Fair use applies.
Terms and Conditions
4G Broadband terms: Only available in selected areas (rural areas are specifically excluded). For 4G broadband plans, sufficient 4G coverage and capacity is also required. Ask us to check your address. A Vodafone Wireless Broadband modem with SIM card is required and must only be used at the location nominated by the customer. There is an upfront modem charge on an Open Term plan. $249 (inc GST) early termination fee applies to 12 month plans and will reduce by $50 (inc GST) on a three monthly basis to a minimum of $49 (inc GST). Fair use applies. VoLTE calling line includes standard national landline to landline calls, activation may take up to 7 days. Get your money back for up to 30 days after you join Vodafone as a Wireless Broadband customer. See Network Guarantee terms. Traffic management policy and terms apply. For 300GB and 600GB plans, see Wireless Broadband Terms. For Unlimited plan, see Business Wireless Broadband terms.
5G Broadband terms: Only available in parts of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown. Sufficient 5G coverage and capacity is also required. Ask us to check your address. Modem must only be used at the location nominated by the customer. Calling line activation may take up to 7 days. Graduated early termination charge applies to a minimum of $125 (inc GST). Traffic management will apply and terms and Fair use applies. Wireless Broadband terms apply.
Important things to know
- Business Wireless Broadband is not available everywhere.
- 4G Broadband plans require sufficient 4G coverage and capacity.
- 5G Broadband plans are only available in parts of Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown. Sufficient 5G coverage and capacity is required.
- Business Wireless Broadband is not available at rural addresses. If you live at a rural address, please see our Rural Broadband plans.
- Services that require a fixed phone line to work, such as monitored home alarms, medical alarms, faxes, the interactive features of SKY digital or PABXs may be incompatible with our calling service. Vodafone recommends checking with the provider of any fixed line dependent services.
- Wireless Broadband may not be suitable for businesses where large file uploads and significant video calling/conferencing is used daily e.g. design, media production, international businesses.
- You can make unlimited national landline calls for an additional $8.70 (excluding GST) on the 300GB and 600GB 4G Broadband plans and Unlimited 5G Broadband plan, or $10 (excluding GST) on the Unlimited 4G Broadband plan. It may take up to 7 days to connect phone services. The rates for calls other than national landline calls are available here
- If power is not available then broadband, and any services that run over it including your landline (and calls to emergency services) may stop working unless you have a battery backup at your place.
- Once your broadband is connected you’ll need to plug your landline directly into your Vodafone supplied modem instead of the wall jack. Non-Vodafone modems will not work.
- When you make a phone call, you’ll need to dial the area code before dialling the phone number (e.g. 09, 07, 03 etc). There may be a delay of up to 10 seconds before it starts ringing. You can reduce this by pressing * when you dial.
If your Wireless Broadband service is disconnected before the end of your 12 month contract:
- Early Termination charges will apply as set out in your plan terms.
- For 4G Broadband plans, this is $249 and will reduce by $50 on a three monthly basis to a minimum of $49 (all including GST).
- For 5G Broadband plans, this is $500 and will reduce by $125 on a three monthly basis to a minimum of $125 (all including GST).
- No Early Termination charge applies to Open Term plans. There is an upfront charge for the modem on Open Term plans. For 4G Broadband plans, this is $249 (including GST).
- A Vodafone Wireless Broadband modem with SIM card is required to use Business Wireless Broadband plans. The modem and SIM must only be used at the location nominated by the customer.
Vodafone One Business
Vodafone One Business
Vodafone One Business is a cloud-based Unified Communications solution that connects your team's landlines, mobiles, tablets and PCs, all managed through a simple self-service portal. It means your business can benefit from shared communication services like video conferencing, instant messaging, call flow management and more, from almost anywhere.
You can use either your existing broadband connection, or we can provide you with a dedicated broadband access.*
* You must select either Business Broadband or Metro Lite and have a minimum of three users to be eligible.
There’s a range of solutions to choose from, depending on your business needs.
Minimum 3 users required. Eligibility criteria and terms apply. See vodafone.co.nz/Vodafone-one-business
Vodafone Teams Connect
- Remove your current infrastructure maintenance cost and complexity.
- Pay only for what you really need and use.
- Manage your telephony through our easy online portal.
- Tap into a wealth of global and local technical expertise through one provider for your complete solution. Vodafone is a Microsoft Gold accredited Premier support partner, so you know you can rely on us at every turn.
36 month contract, ETCs, eligibility criteria and terms apply. See www.vodafone.co.nz/business/unified-communications/teams-connect/