Vodafone Teams Connect
A Gold Microsoft Partner
Gold Competency for partners represents Vodafone’s ability to deliver high-quality solutions using highly qualified and experienced people. The Gold Competency is an elite tier that represents Vodafone’s commitment to delivering world-class solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
First NZ business to gain Advanced Specialisation in Calling for Microsoft Teams
Vodafone New Zealand is the first partner in Aotearoa to achieve Advanced Specialisation for Calling in Microsoft Teams. As more businesses rely on online productivity and collaboration tools to facilitate remote and free-range working, Vodafone is proud to deliver this modern voice solution including phone system capabilities to combine unified communication and teamwork seamlessly.
What Vodafone Teams Connect means for your business
How it works
1. Connect your Microsoft 365 application
2. Connect to Microsoft Teams
Terms and Conditions
- Vodafone Business Terms/MSA Terms & eligibility apply.
- You must have the correct Microsoft Licensing, which includes the Microsoft Teams application, as well as Phone System licensing.
- Your corporate network has to be configured so that users can connect to Microsoft 365.
- You need Microsoft certified headsets or handsets.
- Users have to be in Azure Active Directory, and have Exchange Online.
- You need to provide Vodafone with access to your Microsoft 365 tenancy to enable automated set up of your service.
See how we've transformed businesses
Teams Connect FAQs
Does Vodafone Teams Connect include Microsoft licensing?
Microsoft 365 Business plans (Less than 300 users), now have the capability to add Phone System Licensing and therefore can use Vodafone Teams Connect.
Is calling bundled with the per user price?
What happens if there is an internet outage or Microsoft 365 isn’t available?
Can a user have a physical phone?
How about cordless phones?
What happens if I add users and move into a different price bracket?
Where are calls routed to?
Do conference calls remain in New Zealand?
How do I know what solution best suits my business?
|Vodafone Teams Connect||Vodafone Teams Connect- Cloud||Vodafone Teams Connect- Dedicated|
|Customer Dedicated Session Border Controller||No||Yes|
|SIP Channels included||Yes||No|
|Require Analogue Devices||No||Yes|