A Gold Microsoft Partner
Gold Competency for partners represents Vodafone’s ability to deliver high-quality solutions using highly qualified and experienced people. The Gold Competency is an elite tier that represents Vodafone’s commitment to delivering world-class solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
First NZ business to gain Advanced Specialisation in Calling for Microsoft Teams
Vodafone New Zealand is the first partner in Aotearoa to achieve Advanced Specialisation for Calling in Microsoft Teams. As more businesses rely on online productivity and collaboration tools to facilitate remote and free-range working, Vodafone is proud to deliver this modern voice solution including phone system capabilities to combine unified communication and teamwork seamlessly.
What CoreView means for your business
How it works
Maximise your ROI
Teams Advanced Dashboard
Important things to know
- You will need to agree to the CoreView terms regarding the initial import of data. Please contact us if you would like a copy of these.
- You will need to have your Microsoft 365 tenant activated and the Microsoft 365 readiness and deployment activities recommended by Microsoft completed.
- Global Admin credentials will be required to import data from your Microsoft 365 tenant and CoreView will require the ability to disable Multi Factor Authentication for a short period of time.
- CoreView is optimised for use with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge web browsers.
- Some additional configurations may be needed to allow CoreView to work properly with any conditional access policies you have implemented.
- Early Termination Charges will apply
- Licences are charged monthly in arrears based on usage.
- Contract term of 12 months applies and will auto-renew unless otherwise advised.