Faster speeds with Office Net Max
Office Net Max takes care of all your businesses internet and calling needs in a great bundle, delivered over high-speed fibre broadband.
Ultra-fast fibre lets you take advantage of the latest cloud-based business apps and tools like real-time video calling. And with unlimited calling to standard NZ and Oz landlines and mobiles, you get the cost certainty you need.
Get added peace of mind with dedicated support when installing your Office Net Max plan with a Fibre Install Manager who’ll ensure your fibre setup goes smoothly.
Plus, once you’re up and running, you’ll have access to our business support specialists 24/7.
If you’re not in an area that has access to fibre, you can still take advantage of unlimited broadband and standard NZ and Oz calling with our Office Net Unlimited plan over VDSL.
Important things to know
- Prices shown exclude GST
- $13 modem postage fee applies
- Conditions and charges apply for non-standard installations
- Available on a 24 month term only, early termination fees apply
Office Net Unlimited calling charges
|Office Net Tolls per minute calling rates||Landline||Mobile|
|Standard New Zealand and Australia Calling||$0.00||$0.00|
|Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UK||$0.10||$0.30|
|American Samoa, Argentina, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Western Samoa, Cook Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Sri Lanka||$0.70||$0.70|
|All other countries other than those listed above||$0.90||$0.90|
|Assisted calls (per minute)||National||International|
Terms and Conditions
- Fibre and VDSL not available everywhere
- Actual user speeds will vary and are affected by various factors including how you’re connected to the internet (using a Gigabit Ethernet cable is better than Wi-Fi, which could have a large impact on speed), the hardware and software used, number of devices connected, time of day, and where the data is downloaded from. In really good conditions on Office Net Max, we expect you’ll get download speeds of up to 700-900Mbps and upload speeds of up to 400-450 Mbps.
- If we provide services to you over the UFB network you must:
(a) confirm that you have obtained your landlord’s consent (if you are not the property owner), to all works being undertaken at the property that may be required for you to receive the services as required by a Local Fibre Company (LFC); and
(b) Agree to be bound by the LFC (End User) Terms. These are the applicable standard terms issued by each LFC (as amended from time to time). Depending on your region, these terms may be viewed at vodafone.co.nz
Terms relating to Office Net Unlimited Voice
- Office Net Tolls pricing rates apply for calls outside of standard Australia & NZ calling.
- Office Net Unlimited plans use voice over broadband (VoIP) technology which means you'll no longer have a fixed landline for your calling. Instead your calls will be delivered over your broadband connection.
- You’ll need to make sure any existing services such as fax, EFTPOS and monitored security and medical alarms work with VoIP and Fibre technology. Check with your provider of these services before signing up to Office Net Unlimited plans.
- If there is a power or broadband outage you will be unable to make calls over your VoIP service including Emergency 111 calls.
- Although there is no guaranteed Quality of Service policy on VoIP over broadband, we do configure our equipment to prioritise voice on a best efforts basis.
- To get set up, you’ll need to plug your handsets into the modem provided rather than into the jack point on the wall.
- Unlimited calling is for standard person to person calls to standard NZ and Australian landlines and mobiles. The following call types are excluded: calls to international numbers, “0900”, “018”, “0161”, “0172” and “059” numbers, Inmarsat calls, switched digital (data) calls, collect calls, audio conferencing, calling card calls and all other call types not expressly specified in the Pricing Plan; These calls will be charged at the rates available on our website.
- Office Net Unlimited plans must not be used for auto-dialling, continuous call forwarding, telesales, contact centres, multiple simultaneous calling or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage, or supply, resale, on-sale or any other supply to a third party.
- Read your Office Net Unlimited Service Description and any additional terms and conditions on your sign up agreement for the full terms and conditions that apply. Vodafone Business terms apply.
Check out our voice over broadband FAQs for further information