Make your team's day a lot simpler by getting Microsoft productivity and communication tools from a single supplier, making support, admin and billing a whole lot easier. Microsoft 365 from Vodafone lets you be productive and stay connected from almost anywhere.
Direct billing from Vodafone and a 24/7 on call support channel for a more streamlined experience.
Vodafone Business Marketplace allows you to quickly purchase and set up new products and easily manage your licenses
Scale up and down on a monthly basis and control your cashflow, with monthly billing options.
We’re a Microsoft Premier Support partner, so you get prioritised support when you need it.
Microsoft Licensing Plans
We have a range of Microsoft licenses available, so we’ll have a solution that’s right for your business
We have licenses for a secure and connected experience for front line workers, plus options for additional capabilities to enhance their productivity and engagement. Request a call back to find out more.
You may also be interested in
Important things to know
- Licenses purchased through the self-service portal are subject to the terms in the service description, with the exception of pricing, which is subject to change.
- Microsoft 365 Business plans are for a maximum of 300 users only.
- Terms and eligibility apply, please refer to the service description.
- Internet access is required to install and activate all plans and to manage your account. There are a number of other minimum operating requirements, your Account Manager can confirm these.
- Billing is monthly in arrears, or an upfront payment on an annual term. No refund is provided for licenses cancelled part way through a month.